CR-10 V3 3D Printer – E3D Direct Drive Extruder 3D Printer
– Direct Titan extruder: The direct extruder is right above the hot end with little space in between, which enables the extruder to push the filament directly into the nozzle. Since it minimizes the distance for filament travelling to the hot end, the direct extruder is more helpful and reliable when producing 3D prints with flexible soft filaments like TPU and ABS. Furthermore, the biggest benefit for using direct extruder is easier filament retraction thus avoiding filament stringing and oozing during printing.
– Filament Sensor:
-Upgraded Silent Motherboard & Power Supply: It comes with the TMC2208 ultra-mute drive, performing stable and reducing noise. Upgraded 24V/350W Mean Well power supply, stable supplying ability, and firm printing.
|Printing speed||≤180mm/s,normal 30-60mm/s|
|Nozzle Diameter||Standard 0.4mm|
|Working Mode||online or SD slot offline printing|
|Slicing software||Cura\Repetier-Host\Simplify 3D|
|Power supply||AC Input 115V/230V Output:24V|
Express Shipping is on us!! Free Express Shipping?!?! That’s right!!!
Provided there are no unforeseen delays your 3D printer will be delivered to you within 1-3 business days from date of order!!
Please note: Shipping may take longer than that general 1-3 business days if you are located outside of a metropolitan area.
We generally ship with Australia Post, CouriersPlease, TNT, DHL, Toll, Allied Express and StarTrack. Shipping usually takes 1-3 business days.
We specifically choose the services of reputable couriers. This is so we minimise potential delays, losses and damages. These services also allow us to track items in real-time. Your customer satisfaction is our first and foremost priority!
Important: To avoid any unnecessary delays please ensure your contact info (Address/Phone number) is accurate. A mobile number is recommended and is required in case the courier needs to contact you.
Once shipped a tracking number will be provided to you. You will then be able to check the status of your order in real-time via the courier website using your unique tracking number.
Whilst 3D Printers Online offers free shipping on all orders of $100 or more, we cannot guarantee this will be available to every address. Should you be located in a regional or remote area that is not covered by our free shipping service we will contact you to discuss your options”. Delivery time-frames are for guidance purposes only and are not a guarantee.
Our goal is to offer you the best available shipping options. Each day, we ship to customers Australia wide whilst ensuring that we always provide the highest level of service and care. Consistency in service is fundamental.
The time frame for delivery is divided into two parts:
- Processing time: Order and address verification. All orders are sent to our warehouse and usually dispatch within 24 hours after the order is placed (and payment has cleared).
- Shipping time: This refers to the time it takes for the item/s to be shipped from our warehouse to it’s destination. Express usually only takes 1-3 business days door-to-door. Please note this is provided there are no unforeseen delays. If you are located outside of a metropolitan area shipping may take longer than the usual 1-3 business days.
Note: The above time frame is a guide only. In many cases goods are rarely delivered beyond this timeframe. For your peace of mind, we provide tracking information which will allow you to keep an eye on the progress of your parcel in real time.
We use the services of reputable shipping partners which include (but are not limited to) Australia Post, Toll, CouriersPlease, StarTrack, TNT and DHL. Shipping usually takes 1-3 business days.
We have specifically chosen the services of these trusted company’s to “avoid” any unnecessary delays and/or related issues (losses/damages etc).
These services also allow us to track items in real time.
Naturally these services do come at a higher cost. This however is how we have chosen to best manage shipping from point A to point B. Your customer satisfaction is our first and foremost priority!
– Shipping is presently available to Australia only.
– Free shipping is available on all orders with a value of $100 and above.
– In the unlikely event 3D Printers Online reserves the right to cancel and refund (in full) an order should we deem the address provided as “undeliverable”.
We provide a 30 Day return policy on all our products. Please kindly read the terms and conditions below before you return an item:
The buyer is wholly responsible for the assembly and setup of a product and as such 3D Printers Online may not accept any returns once an item is opened, unpackaged and/or assembled.
- The period of 30 days is calculated from the date the item is dispatched.
- The item must be returned in original resalable condition with all original packaging. Item must be unopened.
- PLEASE DO NOT stick or write on the packaging. Please place postage stickers on “outer” packaging only.
- Return shipping costs are not included in the purchase price and will be on the sender’s account.
- Refunds will be processed only once the item is received by our warehouse staff who have confirmed the item to be unopened, undamaged and in a resalable condition.
- 3D Printers Online reserves the right to provide a “partial refund” if terms and conditions have not been adhered to. The refund amount will be at Click Depot’s discretion and will be handled on a case by case basis.
- 3D Printers Online reserves the right to “deny a refund” if the Return Policy terms and conditions are not adhered to.
Should you wish to return an item, contact us for further instructions.
Please ensure you use a trackable shipping service. We would strongly recommend purchasing shipping insurance for high-value items. Without a trackable service, we cannot guarantee that we will receive your returned item and therefore cannot guarantee you will receive a refund.