In Stock For Express Dispatch!
No hidden costs! All prices include GST + free express shipping!
The Artillery Sidewinder X1 3D printer is a sturdy 3D Printer with a large build volume and a direct drive extrusion system.
3D Printers online is an authorised Australian Artillery Dealer that provides full local Australian support for every 3D printer we sell.
Featuring a massive build volume of 300x300x400mm and a max print speed of 150mm/s with precision accuracy and quality prints as low as 50 microns.
The Artillery Sidewinder comes 95% pre-assembled and takes less than 20 mins to get setup and printing and comes with a high quality full alluminum frame.
With advanced features such as the synchronised dual Z system, resuming prints after power loss and low filament detection.
The touch screen controls, super fast heating AC heatbed, super quite stepper driver and a titan-style driect-drive extruder that supports many printing materials.
Other features include
Active mainboard cooling
USB and TF card connectivity
Three advanced inductive endstop sensors
Professional 3D printer manufacturer Artillery 3D Technology Co., Ltd. was founded in October 2018, and is high-tech company dedicated to producing high quality, prosumer grade 3D printers under the brand EVNOVO (Artillery).
Artillery / EVNOVO products have passed many international quality and environmental certifications such as CE, FCC, and RoHS.
Be sure to check out our other 3D Printers
– Whilst all our 3d Printers are simple to set-up and use one should always maintain a healthy respect for electricity when setting up and operating.
– Under no circumstances should this machine be opened if it is plugged in or switched on. Nor should users leave machine unattended if operating.
– A basic understanding of mechanical assembly techniques and electrical wiring will be advantageous.
– Avoid touching the heated print bed when operating and in particular the hot-end.
– We recommend users wear protective gloves when handling resin and cleaning chemicals.
– For younger users, (below 18yrs) we recommend an adult be present during assembly and also during operation.
Express Shipping is on us!! Free Express Shipping?!?! That’s right!!!
Provided there are no unforeseen delays your 3D printer will be delivered to you within 1-3 business days from date of order!!
Please note: Shipping may take longer than that general 1-3 business days if you are located outside of a metropolitan area.
We generally ship with Australia Post, CouriersPlease, TNT, DHL, Toll, Allied Express and StarTrack. Shipping usually takes 1-3 business days.
We specifically choose the services of reputable couriers. This is so we minimise potential delays, losses and damages. These services also allow us to track items in real-time. Your customer satisfaction is our first and foremost priority!
Important: To avoid any unnecessary delays please ensure your contact info (Address/Phone number) is accurate. A mobile number is recommended and is required in case the courier needs to contact you.
Once shipped a tracking number will be provided to you. You will then be able to check the status of your order in real-time via the courier website using your unique tracking number.
Whilst 3D Printers Online offers free shipping on all orders of $100 or more, we cannot guarantee this will be available to every address. Should you be located in a regional or remote area that is not covered by our free shipping service we will contact you to discuss your options”. Delivery time-frames are for guidance purposes only and are not a guarantee.
We provide a 30 Day return policy on all our products. Please kindly read the terms and conditions below before you return an item:
The buyer is wholly responsible for the assembly and setup of a product and as such 3D Printers Online may not accept any returns once an item is opened, unpackaged and/or assembled.
- The period of 30 days is calculated from the date the item is dispatched.
- The item must be returned in original resalable condition with all original packaging. Item must be unopened.
- PLEASE DO NOT stick or write on the packaging. Please place postage stickers on “outer” packaging only.
- Return shipping costs are not included in the purchase price and will be on the sender’s account.
- Refunds will be processed only once the item is received by our warehouse staff who have confirmed the item to be unopened, undamaged and in a resalable condition.
- 3D Printers Online reserves the right to provide a “partial refund” if terms and conditions have not been adhered to. The refund amount will be at Click Depot’s discretion and will be handled on a case by case basis.
- 3D Printers Online reserves the right to “deny a refund” if the Return Policy terms and conditions are not adhered to.
Should you wish to return an item, contact us for further instructions.
Please ensure you use a trackable shipping service. We would strongly recommend purchasing shipping insurance for high-value items. Without a trackable service, we cannot guarantee that we will receive your returned item and therefore cannot guarantee you will receive a refund.