Artillery Sidewinder X1 – V4 (Latest Version 4) 3D Printer
The Artillery Sidewinder X1 3D printer is a sturdy 3D Printer with a large 300x300x400mm build volume and a direct drive extrusion system. Free shipping Australia wide
Out of stock
Free shipping on orders over $149!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Premium Support
- Secure Payments
- Local Stock
The Artillery Sidewinder X1 3D Printer: a sturdy 3D Printer with a large build volume and a direct drive extrusion system.
- 300x300x400mm print bed and 150mm/s maximum print speed
- Synchronised dual Z-axis for accuracy and stabilization during high speed printing
- Filament runout detection and recovery
- Power failure detection and recovery
- TFT colour touch screen
- Titan-style direct-drive extruder able to support even flexible filaments
- Ultra-quiet stepper driver
- Fast Heating AC heat bed
- 95% pre-assembled straight out of the box
- Aluminium frame
- Active mainboard cooling
- USB and TF card connectivity
Professional 3D printer manufacturer Artillery 3D Technology Co., Ltd. was founded in October 2018, and is high-tech company dedicated to producing high quality, prosumer grade 3D printers under the brand EVNOVO (Artillery).
Artillery / EVNOVO products have passed many international quality and environmental certifications such as CE, FCC, and RoHS.
|Dimensions||77 × 53 × 24 cm|
- 95% Pre-Assembled
- Frame: Aluminium Extrusion
- Layer Resolution: 50 microns
- MAX Printing Speed: 150 mm/s
- Build Size: 300 X 300 X 400mm
- Extruder: Titan style direct-drive extruder to support flexible materials
- Material type: 1.75mm PLA, ABS, PETG, Wood, PVA and Flexible Filaments (With Pro Metal Extruder – select from options)
- All-in-one design with TFT Touch Screen control.: Resuming printing & Filament detection
– Whilst all our 3d Printers are simple to set-up and use one should always maintain a healthy respect for electricity when setting up and operating.
– Under no circumstances should this machine be opened if it is plugged in or switched on. Nor should users leave machine unattended if operating.
– A basic understanding of mechanical assembly techniques and electrical wiring will be advantageous.
– Avoid touching the heated print bed when operating and in particular the hot-end.
– We recommend users wear protective gloves when handling resin and cleaning chemicals.
Express Shipping is on us!! Free Express Shipping?!?! That’s right!!!
Please note: Shipping may take longer than that general 1-3 business days if you are located outside of a metropolitan area.
We generally ship with Australia Post, CouriersPlease, TNT, DHL, Toll, Allied Express and StarTrack. Shipping usually takes 1-3 business days.
We specifically choose the services of reputable couriers. This is so we minimise potential delays, losses and damages. These services also allow us to track items in real-time. Your customer satisfaction is our first and foremost priority!
Important: To avoid any unnecessary delays please ensure your contact info (Address/Phone number) is accurate. A mobile number is recommended and is required in case the courier needs to contact you.
Once shipped a tracking number will be provided to you. You will then be able to check the status of your order in real-time via the courier website using your unique tracking number.
Whilst 3D Printers Online offers free shipping on all orders of $100 or more, we cannot guarantee this will be available to every address. Should you be located in a regional or remote area that is not covered by our free shipping service we will contact you to discuss your options”. Delivery time-frames are for guidance purposes only and are not a guarantee.
We provide a 30 Day return policy on all our products. Please kindly read the terms and conditions below before you return an item:
The buyer is wholly responsible for the assembly and setup of a product and as such 3D Printers Online may not accept any returns once an item is opened, unpackaged and/or assembled.
- The period of 30 days is calculated from the date the item is dispatched.
- The item must be returned in original resalable condition with all original packaging. Item must be unopened.
- PLEASE DO NOT stick or write on the packaging. Please place postage stickers on “outer” packaging only.
- Return shipping costs are not included in the purchase price and will be on the sender’s account.
- Refunds will be processed only once the item is received by our warehouse staff who have confirmed the item to be unopened, undamaged and in a resalable condition.
- 3D Printers Online reserves the right to provide a “partial refund” if terms and conditions have not been adhered to. The refund amount will be at Click Depot’s discretion and will be handled on a case by case basis.
- 3D Printers Online reserves the right to “deny a refund” if the Return Policy terms and conditions are not adhered to.
Should you wish to return an item, contact us for further instructions.
Please ensure you use a trackable shipping service. We would strongly recommend purchasing shipping insurance for high-value items. Without a trackable service, we cannot guarantee that we will receive your returned item and therefore cannot guarantee you will receive a refund.