BCN3D Epsilon W50SC 3D Printer
The Epsilon W50 is a powerful professional 3D printing solution, designed to deliver large-scale parts with industrial-grade materials, thanks to features such as its passive heated chamber, full enclosure, and humidity-controlled environment. Powered by our Independent Dual Extruder (IDEX) system, the Epsilon W50 delivers exceptionally strong functional parts with quality and precision.
Leasing finance monthly options available – see calculator below
Free shipping on orders over $149!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Premium Support
- Secure Payments
- Local Stock
BCN3D Epsilon W50SC Special Features
- Massive Print Volume (LxWxH): 420x300x400mm and a Volume of 50L.
- Powered by IDEX Technology: Developed by BCN3D, the disruptive Independent Dual Extrusion System technology makes the difference in 3D printing.
- Duplication Mode: A setting that prints identical models simultaneously, doubling the production capacity.
- Mirror Mode: A mode that enables printing mirrored designs symmetrically and speeds up iteration.
- Soluble Supports Mode: A process that prints soluble parts to create intricate structures and avoid geometric limitations.
- Multimaterial Mode: A technique that makes it possible to print two different materials and combine their properties.
- Included Smart Cabinet:
- Humidity-Controlled Environment: Designed to extend the service life of your materials, the alumina absorbs the moisture from the air in the chamber. Once it becomes saturated, this material is isolated from the filaments and gets heated up until it releases the moisture, purging it out of the system. This process effectively keeps the filament dry and in optimal condition for its use.
- Designed to Perform: Full enclosure and passively heated chamber.
- Safety First:
- HEPA Filter: The BCN3D Epsilon printers are equipped with a HEPA filter, which protects your working environment from potentially harmful particles when printing with industrial materials.
- Safety Pause: The Safety Pause feature will stop the printing process every time the enclosure door is opened, so that your experience will be fully safe through and through.
- Carbon Filter: The carbon filter on the BCN3D Epsilon printers shields your environment from any potentially harmful fumes produced by the materials used.
- Bondtech™ Extruders:
- This extruder features high-tech dual drive gears by Bondtech™, offering more control, sharper details, and superior performance for any type of filament.
- A Unique Ecosystem:
- The BCN3D Epsilon 3D printers are equipped with the latest connectivity features. Easily send your print files when connected to the network for a hassle-free workflow with the BCN3D Cloud platform. Also, forget about manual firmware upgrades thanks to Over The Air (OTA) updates, that will ensure your printer is always up to date (activated on demand).
- BCN3D Stratos is a straightforward slicing software, designed for speed and efficiency while still ensuring top-quality prints for a powerful 3D printing process. The user-friendly interface is free and compatible with all BCN3D Sigma and Epsilon printers.
- Industrial-grade materials manufactured by BASF and Mitsubishi Chemical are designed to deliver outstanding results for BCN3D printers.
BCN3D Epsilon W50SC Specifications
- Technology: Fused Filament Fabrication (FFF)
- Extrusion: Independent Dual Extruder (IDEX)
- Number of Extruders: 2
- Extruder: Bondtech™ high-tech dual drive gears
- Print Volume: 420x300x400mm
- Build Chamber: Fully-Enclosed, Passive Heated Chamber
- Extruder Maximum Temperature: 300°C
- Heated Bed Maximum Temperature: 120°C
- Build Chamber Maximum Temperature: 60°C
- Supported Nozzle Diameter: 0.4mm (installed) / 0.6mm / 0.8mm / 1.0mm
- Hotends: Optimized and manufactured by e3D™
- Layer Height: 0.05 – 0.5mm
- Layer Resolution (X/Y/Z): 1.25µm / 1.25µm / 1µm
- Supported Filament Diameter: 2.85mm
- Internal Technology:
- Single Board Computer: Toradex ARM Compute Module
- Motion Board: BCN3D Electronics with Independent Stepper Drivers
- Air Filter Category: H13 HEPA filter, Active Carbon filter
- Heated Bed: Silicone Thermal Pad
- Printing Modes: Duplication mode, Mirror Mode, Soluble Supports Mode, Multi-material Mode
- Compatible Materials: PLA, PVA, PET-G, TPU, ABS, PP, PA
- PP GF30, PAHT, CF15 (with Hotend X)
- Filament System: Open
- Operative Systems: Windows, Mac, Linux
- Firmware: BCN3D Embedded Linux distribution, BCN3D Epsilon – Marlin
- Slicing Software: BCN3D Cura
- File Input: GCODE
- Supported files: STL, 3MF, OBJ, AMF
- Connectivity: SD card, Wifi, Ethernet,
- Interface: 5” Full Color Capacitive Touchscreen
- Printer Dimensions: 53x69x90cm
- Printer Weight: 32 kg
- Power Input: AC 84-240V, AC 3.6 – 1.3A, 50-60Hz
- Maximum Power Consumption: 840W
- Optimal Operating Temperature: 15°C – 35°C
- Operating Sound: 49 dB(A)
- Warranty: 1 Year Express Manufacturer
- 1x BCN3D Epsilon W50 3D Printer
- 1x 0.40mm Hotends installed
- 1x BCN3D Epsilon Smart Cabinet
- 1x Glass Build Plate
- 2x BCN3D PLA Spools
- 2x Spool Holders
- 1x Quickstart Guide and Warranty
- 1x SD Card
- 1x Power Cable
- 1x Ethernet Cable
- 1x USB Cable
- 1x Spatula
- 1x Allen Key Set
- 1x Set of Pliers
- 10x Calibration Shims
- 1x USB Dongle
- 1x Nylon Cleaning Filament Coil
- 1x Calibration Gage
- 1x Magigoo Glue Stick
- 1x Sample Printed Part
|Dimensions||60 × 80 × 118 cm|