Workshop Technician (3D Printers)
3D Printers Online
3D Printers Online are a savvy 3d printing company in the Hills of Sydney that is experiencing fast and dynamic growth in a market that is in its infancy. 3D printers are changing the way we live our lives and the way we do business.
Position: Part Time, hours: 20-30 per week
We are looking for a repair / support technician that has solid experience repairing 3d printers and can hit the ground running supporting our technology team.
Your day will be as dynamic as the company and here are a few of the duties involved:
• Repair and service a wide range of brands of 3d printers, including Creality, FlashForge, Artillery, Phrozen and Formlabs to name a few.
• Deal directly with supplier and factory support personnel to deliver excellent and timely outcomes for our customers.
• Diagnose hardware, software, workflow and user errors and advise customers accordingly.
• Maintain and advise on appropriate spares inventory.
• Training customers in the correct operation and application of our products.
• Dealing with customers’ enquiries via our website, over the phone and in our showroom.
• Responding to support tickets.
• Advise customers of printer upgrades and products for those upgrades.
• Advise customers in the products suitable for their application.
• Participate in developing training materials, courses and workshops for internal and external use.
• Skilled in dealing with retail and business customers.
• Customer outcome focused.
• Ability to acquire new skills and participate in product training.
• Good oral and written communications.
• Able to participate in a highly dynamic and fast paced environment.
• A keen interest in process improvement.
• Experience with 3d scanning, modelling and CAD would be an advantage, but not necessary.
• Small Appliance and Repair Certification would also be an advantage.
• Current driver's license essential.
• Australian Citizens and Permanent Residents only.
How to apply
Please email resume and acquired certificates.
Applications close Monday, 31st August 2021.