CREALITY CR-10 S5
AUSTRALIAN STOCK. NO IMPORT TAXES OR CUSTOMS DELAYS!
No hidden costs! All prices include GST + Free Express Shipping on orders over $149!
BEST PRICE GUARANTEE!!!
creality CR-10S5, Large Blue new DIY version with imported special aluminum frame, 500*500*500, dual Z Axis leading Screws filament detector, resume printing while power-off , affordable&cheapest, easy to assembly.
“Dual Z-Axis Screws/Motors”, “Filament Sensor” and “Auto Resume Print”!!!
CREALITY CR-10 S5 3D Printer Info:
– Massive 500x500x500mm build volume.
– The S5 has an all metal frame (no acrylic).
– Full metal chassis. Bed runs on 6 wheels as opposed to the standard 4.
– Heated bed with “Tempered Glass” bed surface.
– Print temperatures up to 250°C.
– Print Speed: Regular: 60-80mm/s, Max: 150-200mm/s
– Filament Types: PLA, ABS, PETG, PC, TPU, Copper and Wood and more.
– SD Card and USB connectivity
– Compatible Softwares in Cura, Slic3r Repetier Host and Simplify3D.
– A tool kit is included for assembly.
– A memory card is included (Complimentary).
– 200G of PLA filament is included (Complimentary).
– Patented technologies: Dual bearing Delrin solid V wheels with unique V-slot rails generating, less noise and better performance compared most other comparable machines on the market.
– Industrial-grade circuit board: Designed to continuously print for 200+ hours with reliable and consistent results.
– Red Full Metal Extruder
Unlike the standard CR-10 the S5 comes with Dual Z axis screws and motors. Using two motors and two lead screws allow smooth and consistent lifting of the X-Axis assembly from “both sides”. This is designed to remove any offsetting effect. This included upgrade will undoubtedly improve your print quality and finish (especially for those taller and larger prints).
Filament Monitoring Alarm Protection (Filament sensor)
This sensor has a simple yet important function. It is designed to alert the user if the filament is running low during a print.
Auto Resume Print:
No need to worry anymore about power interruptions or outages. The “Auto Resume Print” feature will allow you to pick up from where you had left off. This feature works by storing the necessary information and then resuming when power has been restored.
Due to the sheer size of the S5 it is not feasible nor economical to ship fully assembled. Yes, the S5 is preassembled some 80-90% however some assembly would still be required. For that reason, the S5 would still be considered a somewhat DIY KIT. That said the S5 will require only minor assembly and set-up does not take very long. Minimal effort is required and the final steps are relatively simple. Most users are up and running in less than 1 hour. We would even go as far as to say that the S5 is suitable for those who are taking their first steps in 3D printing.
The manufacturer has strict QC policies. All S5’s are thoroughly tested and calibrated prior to packaging and shipping. This too saves the user much time and frustration.
CR-10 S5 Specs:
Model: CR – 10 S5
Engraving Accuracy: + / -0.1mm
Frame Material: Aluminium
Nozzle Diameter: 0.4mm
Build Envelope: 500x500x500mm
Memory Card Offline Print: SD card
Print Speed: Regular 60-80mm/s Max: 150-200mm/s
Supporting Material: ABS, PLA, TPU, PC, Copper, Wood and more
Material Diameter: 1.75mm
File Format: G-code, OBJ, STL
Host Computer Software: Cura, Slic3r, Repetier-Host, Simplify3D
Packing Type: Unassembled
Operating System: Linux, Windows, Mac OSX