DeltaWASP 4070 3D Printer
The 3D Printer that Guarantees Rapidity & Accuracy on a Microscopic & Macroscopic Scale
The ideal printer for anyone who wants to start a small series production or for internal fast prototyping of new products.
Leasing finance monthly options available – see calculator below
Free shipping on orders over $149!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Premium Support
- Secure Payments
- Local Stock
DeltaWASP 4070 Special Features
Ideal for anyone with a need to start small production lines, or for speedy prototyping of new designs. The DeltaWASP 4070 is a large format 3D printer that guarantees both rapidity and reliability on a macroscopic and microscopic scale.
Accurate and fast for any size print up to 400x700mm. The 4070 comprises of a heated bed, a controlled ambient environment, and a suspended bowden to guarantee minimal shrinkage and a better final print.
To get the most value out of your delta machine, the LDM WASP extruder and the Spitfire Black extruder are compatible with the DeltaWASP 4070.
RESURRECTION SYSTEM (cc)
The system recovers automatically interrupted prints in case of accidental shutdown or blackouts.
FREE ZETA SYSTEM (cc)
It’s possible to measure the height of interruption of the print and restart from there.
SUSPENDED BOWDEN (cc)
It makes possible to download the inertia on the hanging rubber-bands, improving like that the printing speed and quality.
DeltaWASP 4070 Specifications
- Print Volume: 400(diameter)x670(height)mm
- Layer Resolution: 100micron
- Nozzle Diameter: 0.4mm standard (0.7mm, 0.9mm available)
- Compatible Materials: 1.75mm PLA | ABS | Flex | HIPS | PETG
- Maximum Speed: 250mm/sec
- Travel Speed: 250mm/sec
- Changable Extruder: With extruder for fluid-dense materials you can use clay, porcelain, etc.
- Operating Systems: Windows | Mac | Linux
- Slicing Software: Compatible with all slicing softwares (Cura – SLic3r – Simplify3D®)
- File Type: STL | OBJ | GCODE
- Connectivity: SD Card
- Interface: LCD Screen
- Dimensions: 85x77x199cm
- Net Weight: 80kg
- Input: 220V, 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption: Max. 450W
- Operating Temperature: 20-30°C
- Storage Temperature: 0-30°C
- Maximum Nozzle Temperature: 260°C
- Maximum Heat Bed Temperature: 100°C
- Material Construction:
- Frame and Cover: Aluminium, Polycarbonate and Wood
- Printing Bed: Steel
- Movements: Industrial Guides on Aluminium Slides
- Motors: Nema 17 Steppers
- 1x DeltaWASP 4070 3D Printer
- 1x 1kg Spool of PLA
|Dimensions||100 × 100 × 230 cm|