DeltaWASP 60100 3D Printer
Rapid Prototyping and Printing on the Largest Scale
Developed for those who need a huge print volume (up to 1m tall) with rapid and precise printing in the newest materials (Clay, Porcelain, and Earthenware).
Leasing finance monthly options available – see calculator below
Free shipping on orders over $149!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Premium Support
- Secure Payments
- Local Stock
DeltaWASP 60100 Special Features
Intended for companies with a need to start small production lines, or for prompt prototyping of new designs. The DeltaWASP 60100 was designed with size in mind and developed for huge capacity prints while still retaining the speed of the 4070.
Accurate and extremely fast for any size print up to 600x1000mm. The 60100 comprises of a heated bed, a controlled ambient environment, and a suspended bowden to guarantee minimal shrinkage and a better final print.
To get the most value out of your delta machine, the LDM WASP extruder and the Spitfire Black extruder are compatible with the DeltaWASP 60100.
- Large Format Printer: Making prints up to 1 METER TALL possible!
- Hot Plate: Printing bed can reach temperatures up to 120°C.
- Self-Calibration System: Saving you the time and effort of leveling and material management.
- Clay Kit 2.0 Compatible: To get the best out of your Delta printer, the LDM Wasp Extruder 3D Clay Extruder and the fast, configurable Extruder Spitfire Black are fully compatible.
RESURRECTION SYSTEM (cc)
The system recovers automatically interrupted prints in case of accidental shutdown or blackouts.
FREE ZETA SYSTEM (cc)
It’s possible to measure the height of interruption of the print and restart from there.
SUSPENDED BOWDEN (cc)
It makes possible to download the inertia on the hanging rubber-bands, improving like that the printing speed and quality.
DeltaWASP 60100 Specifications
- Print Volume (Diameter x Height): 600x1000mm
- Print Chamber: Enclosed and Heated
- Minimum Layer Height: 100micron
- Maximum Print Speed: 200mm/s (with BLACK SPITFIRE EXTRUDER)
- Acceleration: 3.000mm/s² (with BLACK SPITFIRE EXTRUDER)
- Maximum Bed Temperature: 120°C
- Compatible Materials:
- Filament Diameter: 1.75mm
- Spitfire Extruder: PLA | ABS | PETG | PA-Carbon
- LDM Extruder: Ceramic Mixtures | Clay | Porcelain | Earthenware
- Operating Systems: Windows | MAC | Linux
- Slicing Software: Compatible with all Slicing Software
- File Type: STL | OBJ | GCODE
- Interface: SD Card – LCD Screen
- Dimensions: 118x104x254cm
- Net Weight: 100kg
- Power Input: 220/240V, 50/60Hz
- Operating Temperature: 20-30°C
- Environment Temperature: 0-30°C
- Material Composition:
- Frame & Cover: Aluminium, Polycarbonate, and Wood
- Print Bed: Stainless Steel
- Movements: Sliding-System on bearings and Aluminum slides
1x DeltaWASP 60100 3D Printer
1x Spool Holder
1x 1kg Spool of PLA
|Dimensions||292 × 132 × 127 cm|