DeltaWASP 40100 Clay 3D Printer
Accurate & Fast 3D Printing in all Ceramic Materials on a Larger Scale
Designed for larger builds, this Clay 3D Printer can print directly onto any surface or build plate.
Leasing finance monthly options available – see calculator below
Free shipping on orders over $149!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Premium Support
- Secure Payments
- Local Stock
DeltaWASP 40100 Clay Special Features
An Italian made 3D Printer with a clean design and compact dimensions. The aluminium and steel structure guarantees stability and precision resulting in quality prints with fluid dense materials. With its non-enclosed printing area, it is accessible from all three sides to interact with the clay during prints. It is designed for larger scale prints, with a build volume of 40cm in width and 1m in height.
The 40100 can either print directly on the floor, or there is a steel plate included for smaller prints (less than 40cm x 45cm). The printer can also be moved during operation; printing will pause and resume at the last layer it printed without needing to wait for the first half to dry.
- Non-Stop Printing: You can move the printer without having to move the print, allowing it to dry while you move onto the next project.
- Free Printing: Print directly onto any flat surface or onto the print bed for smaller prints.
- Extruder with Controlled Dosage
- Controlled Air Pressure within the Printer
- Perfect Stability thanks to new sliding-system on bearings
- Dedicated Firmware
RESURRECTION SYSTEM (cc)
The system recovers automatically interrupted prints in case of accidental shutdown or blackouts.
FREE ZETA SYSTEM (cc)
It’s possible to measure the height of interruption of the print and restart from there.
DeltaWASP 40100 Clay Specifications
- Build Volume: 400(diameter)x1000(height)mm
- Minimum Layer Height: 0.5mm
- Maximum Print Speed: 150mm/sec
- Maximum Travel Speed: 150mm/sec
- Acceleration: 500mm/sec²
- Compatible Materials: Material Porcelain | Earthenware | Gres | Clay | Refractory Materials
- Compatibble Extruders:
- LDM WASP Extruder: 1.2mm, 2mm Nozzle (Standard)
- LDM WASP Extruder XL: 4mm, 6mm, 8mm Nozzle
- Operating Systems: Windows | Mac | Linux
- Slicing Software: Compatible with all slicing softwares (Cura – SLic3r – Simplify3D®)
- File Type: STL | OBJ | GCODE
- Connectivity: SD Card
- Interface: Schermo LCD Screen
- Dimensions: 77x85x195cm (270cm height with Tank Support)
- Net Weight: 80kg
- Input: 220V, 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption: Max. 200W
- Operating Temperature: 20-30°C
- Storage Temperature: 0-30°C
- Material Construction:
- Frames & Carters: Metal sheet (lowers the machine vibrations, grants the best print quality), Aluminum, painted Steel
- Print Bed: Wooden multi-layer
- Movements: Guides on anodized Aluminum
- 1x DeltaWASP 40100 Clay 3D Printer
- 1x LDM WASP Extruder 3.0 with Nozzle in Inox Steel 1.5 | 2 | 3mm
- 1x 5L Tank
- 1x Marine Multilayered Print Bed
- 10kg of Red Earthenware
|Dimensions||100 × 100 × 230 cm|