EinScan H Handheld 3D Scanner
Based on the hybrid structure light technology of both LED and invisible infared light, EinScan H makes scanning human faces a more comfortable experience. No more harsh lights in your eyes.
Achieve high quality, full-colour scanning in a matter of minutes with EinScan H’s built-in colour camera and a larger scanning window.
Free shipping on orders over $149!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Premium Support
- Secure Payments
- Local Stock
EinScan H Special Features
- Evolutionary Scanning with EinScan H: Based on the hybrid structure light technology of both LED and invisible infared light, EinScan H makes scanning human faces a more comfortable experience. No more harsh lights in your eyes. Achieve high quality, full-colour scanning in a matter of minutes with EinScan H’s built-in colour camera and a larger scanning window.
- Hybrid Light Source: The EinScan H integrates LED structured light and invisible infrared light into one device. Additionally, advance presets designed for different scan modes give users a broad range of applications.
- Comfortable scanning experience: Utilising the invisible infrared light in the new face-scanning mode means human models will not have to endure any harsh lights in their eyes during the scanning process.
- Fine Detail: Achieve high fidelity scanning and accurate captures of full geometry from objects such as artwork and furniture. High resolution scanning of up to 0.25mm, high accuracy of scanned data up to 0.05mm and volumetric accuracy of 0.1mm/m.
- High Efficiency: With a scan speed of up to 1,200,000 points/s and a large scan FOV of 420 x 440 mm, the EinScan H ensures faster scanning even for large objects. A smart alignment algorithm will be able to compensate adjusmets when the scanning process encounters small movements.
- Full-Colour Reproduction: The built-in colour camera supports full-colour texture capturing, as well as tracking via texture.
EinScan H Specifications
|Scan Mode||Standard Scan||Body Scan||Face Scan|
|Light Source||White Light, visible||White Light, visible||Infrare, invisible|
|Safety||LED Light (eye-safe)||LED Light (eye-safe)||CLASS I (eye-safe)|
|Scan Accuracy||Up to 0.05mm||Up to 0.05mm||Up to 0.6mm|
|Scan & Align Speed||1,200,000 points/s, 20FPS||1,200,000 points/s, 20FPS||720,000 points/s, 20FPS|
|Camera Frame Rate||55FPS|
|Align Modes||Markers Alignment、Feature Alignment、Hybrid Alignment、Texture Alignment||Feature Alignment||Feature Alignment|
|Depth of Field||200-700mm||200-700mm||200-1500mm|
|Built-in Color Camera||Yes|
|Connection Standard||USB 3.0|
|Output Formats||OBJ; STL; ASC; PLY; P3 ; 3MF|
|Recommended Configuration||OS：Win10，64 bit；Graphics card：NVIDIA GTX1080 or higher；Video memory：≥4G；Processor：I7-8700；Memory：≥32GB|
- 1x EinScan H
- 1x Power Adapter
- 1x Power Cable
- 1x Calibration Board
- 1x Calibration Board Support
- 1x USB Drive