EinScan HX Handheld 3D Scanner
By blending laser and LED 3D scanning technologies into a new hybrid, the EinScan HX gives user the ability to scan a wider range of applications and opens up more types of objects that can be scanned.
The EinScan HX provides a better performance on dark or reflective surfaces, as well as being less sensitive to ambient light.
Geomagic Essentials software by 3D Systems and Solid Edge software by Siemens included with the EinScan HX.
Free shipping on orders over $149!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Premium Support
- Secure Payments
- Local Stock
EinScan HX Special Features
- Introducing The Next Generation EinScan HX: By blending laser and LED 3D scanning technologies into a new hybrid, the EinScan HX gives user the ability to scan a wider range of applications and opens up more types of objects that can be scanned. The EinScan HX provides a better performance on dark or reflective surfaces, as well as being less sensitive to ambient light.
- High Efficiency: The processing speed of the EinScan HX in Rapid Scan Mode is up to 1,200,000 points/s. Additionally, the multiple blue laser lines in Laser Scan Mode make quick work of scanning most objects. This means you can reverse engineer, CAD/CAM, and 3D print sooner and faster.
- Reliable Results: The high resolution and accuracy meet the needs of most industrial application, for example reverse engineering and measuring. Minimum point distance of 0.05mm; accuracy up to 0.04mm under Laser Scan Mode.
- Bridging the gap between 3D Scanning and 3D CAD: Geomagic Essentials is the essential bridge between 3D scanning and design. Geomagic Essentials processes scan data in a way that makes it compatible with your native CAD workflow. This makes it the ideal solution for scan to print and reverse engineering applications.
- Full Colour: With a built-in colour camera, the EinScan HX supports full-colour texture capture, as well as the ability to track the object using the information based on the object’s colour and texture.
Portable & Easy to Use: EinScan HX is plug and play and includes the user-friendly ExScan software. ExScan is easy to operate, no matter if you are new to 3d Scanning or a veteran. The ergonomic design of the EinScan HX offers portability and flexibility to be able to capture those hard to reach places and offers a comfortable scanning experience.
EinScan HX Specifications
|Scan Mode||Rapid Scan||Laser Scan|
|Scan Accuracy||Up to 0.05mm||Up to 0.04mm|
|Scan Speed||1,200,000 points/s 20FPS||480,000 points/s 55FPS|
|Camera Frame Rate||55FPS||55FPS|
|Align Mode||Feature Alignment, Markers Alignment, Texture Alignment, Hybrid Alignment||Markers Alignment|
|Depth of Field||200mm-700mm||350mm-610mm|
|Point Distance||0.25mm – 3mm||0.05mm-3mm|
|Light Source||Blue LED||7 Blue Laser Crosses|
|Built-in Color Camera||Yes|
|Connection Standard||USB 3.0|
|Output Formats||OBJ; STL; ASC; PLY; P3 ; 3MF|
|Recommended Configuration||OS：Win10，64 bit；Graphics card：NVIDIA GTX1080 or higher；Video memory：≥4G；Processor：I7-8700；Memory：≥32GB|
1x EinScan HX 3D Scanner
1x Power Adapter
1x Power Cable
1x Calibration Board
1x Calibration Board Support
1x Markers Set
1x Marker Removal Tool
1x USB Drive
1x Geomagic Essentials Software
1x Siemens SolidEdge Shining3D Edition Software