eSun eResin PMMF-Like Resin 1kg
General transparent resins would usually turn yellow after printing and irradiating ultraviolet rays, resulting in poor visual effects. eResin-PMMA Like is highly transparent and anti-yellowing products developed specifically to solve this problem.
Free shipping on orders over $149!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Premium Support
- Secure Payments
- Local Stock
- High transparency and anti-yellowing, the visual effect is similar to transparent thermoplastic, such as PMMA
- Excellent post-processing transparency (polishing, spraying UV high-transmitting oil)
- Low release force, good molding accuracy, can print models with high definition and fine details
High transparency and anti-yellowing, suitable for high transparency applications in non-high temperature environment, with imitation acrylic and glass appearance effect, excellent internal transparency which is more suitable for shape and assembly verification, suitable for engineering models with high transparency shell parts, and can also be used to verify exquisite transparency concepts models, such as glasses, high-transparency earphone shells, lampshades, etc.
All levels (5 full marks):
- Strength 3
- Toughness 3
- Forming 4
- Accuracy 4
- Speed 2
- Tensile Strength (MPa) 58
- Flexural Strength (MPa) 30
- Elongation at Break (%) 10%
- IZOD Impact Strength/(J/m) 15
- Hardness (Shore D) 70
- Viscosity 300
- Density 1.05 – 1.15
- Kept away from light for a long time and stored in a place with high air humidity. The printer should be covered during printing and avoid indoor light. Please take as much resin as you use.
- After the model is printed, use high-concentration alcohol to clean it, and cure for 1-2 minutes after with a UV lamp to avoid air humidity affect. The printed resin needs to be stored in a separate bottle and should not be returned to the original bottle.
- If the UV lamp is irradiated for too long, it can be left for a period of time, and the model will turn yellow. You can also use a microwave oven to remove yellow and red, soak in hot water and put in the microwave for 30 seconds.
- Post-processing steps: first grinding and polishing, generally from low-mesh sandpaper to high-mesh sandpaper, such as 400 mesh → 600 mesh → 800 mesh (the higher the number of grinding meshes, the higher the transparency of the gloss oil), and then spray after polishing anti-UV high translucent oil to achieve the best transparency effect.
How to store the material?
It should be kept away from light for a long time and stored in a place with high air humidity. The printer should be covered during printing and avoid indoor light. The printed resin should be stored separately in a bottle.
Why does the model change colour after printing?
After the model is printed and cleaned with high-concentration alcohol, it needs to be cured with a UV lamp for 1-2 minutes to avoid air humidity affecting the model. If no post-processing is performed, the model will become red. You can also use a microwave oven to remove yellow and red, soak in hot water and put in the microwave for 30 seconds.
How to solve the discolouration phenomenon after the model is cured for a long time?
After the model is placed for a few days, the yellowing of the model will fade.
How to achieve high transparency effect?
It can be polished and sprayed with UV-resistant high-transmitting oil to achieve the best transparency effect.
Why is the resin purple?
The purple color is because anti-yellowing materials are added to the resin, and the model will not be affected when it is printed. The slightly purple color of the model will gradually disappear after the model is fixed.