FlashForge Foto 13.3 4K 3D Printer
Mass Production with Efficiency and Convenience: Large-Scale HD 4K LCD Printer.
Free shipping on orders over $149!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Premium Support
- Secure Payments
- Local Stock
FlashForge Foto 13.3 Special Features
- Larger Build Volume: 292x165x400mm = 19L Print Volume. Up to 4x larger than other LCD printers.
- Superior Printing Performance: The Z-axis is supported by dual-linear ball screws which dramatically improve stability while in motion and reduces the risk of layer shifting common in printers with rod motors.
- High Precision: For prototype designers and makers, the printed segmentation model can be assembled without polishing, which improves the iterative speed of product development.
- Faster Print Speed: With a 4K monochrome screen, the exposure time is reduced to a 1/3 of the time compared to other LCD printers. This large-size LCD printer offers industrial designers and makers new possibilities, and improves the production efficiency of service providers and factories.
- Easy Maintenance: The projection screen is designed with a quick disassembling module. To replace the screen, it only takes a few steps to install screws and connect the cables, which is easy and convenient. Compared with layer-by-layer disassembly and assembly of other common equipment, the working time is reduced by 2/3, and users will face less difficulty and risk in screen replacement. With the specially-treated industrial screen which is resistant to scratch and collision, and equipped with the efficient cooling system Flashforge developed, its probability of heavy damage is brought down by approximately 80%, and its service life is increased by 20%.
FlashForge Foto 13.3 Specifications
- Layer Thickness: 0.05-0.15mm
- Print Volume: 292x165x400mm
- Print Precision: ±0.05mm
- Print Speed: 10-30mm/hr
- Printer Dimensions: 38x38x68.5cm
- Interface: 4.5″ touch screen
- Weight: 35.5kg
- Power Output: 150W
- Connectivity: USB | Ethernet
- Slicing Software: FlashDLPrint
- File Input Format: 3MF | STL | OBJ | FPP | SLC
- File Output Format: SVGX