Formlabs Form 3 Resin 3D Printer: Basic Package
Flawless Prints, Every Time
Scale prototyping and production as your business grows with the Form 3, an affordable, industrial-quality 3D printer that consistently delivers.
Includes: Form 3 Printer, Resin Tank, Build Platform, and Finish Kits.
Leasing finance monthly options available – see calculator below
Free shipping on orders over $149!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Premium Support
- Secure Payments
- Local Stock
Formlabs Form 3 Resin 3D Printer Specialty Features
- Crisp & Clean: The Formlabs Form 3 Resin 3D Printer : a high-power-density laser is passed through a spatial filter to guarantee a clean laser spot.
- Consistent Printing: A parabolic mirror ensures that the laser prints perpendicular to the build plane, ensuring uniform print quality across the entire build platform.
- Improved Part Clarity: With LFS (Low Force Stereolithography) technology’s improved layer registration and surface finish, translucent materials print clearer than ever, right off the printer.
- Pinpoint Precision: The custom-designed Light Processing Unit (LPU) inside the printer uses a compact system of lenses and mirrors to deliver accurate, repeatable prints.
- Nonstop Printing: The Form 3 constantly monitors print performance so you can focus on bringing your most creative ideas to life; integrated sensors help maintain ideal print conditions and send you alerts about the state of your machine.
- Closed-loop calibration: Optical sensors continuously correct for scale and power, and can even detect dust.
- Hassle-free Materials Management: Switch between materials in seconds with a simple cartridge system.
- User-replaceable Components: The Light Processing Unit, rollers, and optics window can be replaced in-house, reducing the need for replacement printer shipments.
- Grows with your Business: Formlabs Form 3 Resin 3D Printer: Use the same tool through prototyping and into production, and easily expand into new applications.
Formlabs Form 3 Resin 3D Printer Specifications
- XY Resolution: 25µm
- Laser Spot Size: 85µm
- Laser Power: 250mW (1x)
- Layer Thickness: 25-300µm
- Build Volume: 145x145x185mm
- Technology: Low Force Stereolithography (LFS)™
- Resin Fill System: Automated
- Resin Cartridges: 1
- Supports: Auto-Generated, Light-Touch Removal
- Minimum Access Dimensions (WxDxH): 405x530x780mm
- Printer Dimensions (WxDxH): 405x375x53mm
- Weight: 17.5kg
- Internal Temperature: Auto-heats to 35°C
- Temperature Control: Air-heated print chamber
- Operating Environment: 18-28°C
- Power Requirements: 100-240VAC, 2.5A, 50/60Hz, 220W
- Laser Specifications:
- 1x Light Processing Unit
- EN 60825-1:2007 certified
- Class 1 Laser Product
- 405nm Wavelength
- 250mW Power
- 85 micron (0.0033in)
- laser spot
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi (2.4, 5GHz), Ethernet (1000Mbit), USB 2.0
- Printer Control: 5.5″ interactive touchscreen (1280×720 resolution)
- Alerts: Touchscreen alerts, SMS/email via Dashboard, 2x LED Status indicators, Speaker for audio alerts
- System Requirements: Windows 7 (64-bit) and up, MAC OS X 10.12 and up, OpenGL 2.1, 4GB RAM (8GB recommended)
- File Types: STL/OBJ file input, FORM file output
- 1x Form 3 Printer
- 1x Resin Tank
- 1x Build Platform
- 1x Finish Kits