Formlabs Form 3L Resin 3D Printer: Basic Package
A Large Format 3D Printer Compact Enough for the Office and Robust Enough for the Factory Floor
Take control of large-scale part production, increase your throughput, and bring your biggest ideas to life with the Form 3L, a cost-effective large format 3D printer that doesn’t compromise on the details.
Includes: Form 3L Printer, Resin Tank, Build Platform, and Finish Kit.
Leasing finance monthly options available – see calculator below
Free shipping on orders over $149!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Premium Support
- Secure Payments
- Local Stock
Formlabs Form 3L Resin 3D Printer Special Features
- Big Parts, Big Throughput: Work faster with a large format 3D printer that’s versatile enough to bring large scale fabrication in-house, and capable of printing human-scale models.
- Perfectionism that Scales: Two precision Light Processing Units inside the printer achieve consistent accuracy and detail across the entire build platform.
- Intuitive and Efficient: The Form 3L offers automatic resin dispensing, simple print preparation software, and a thoughtfully designed interface.
- High-Resolution Touchscreen Interface: A 5.5″ interactive full-colour display minimises error and eliminates the need for constant monitoring.
- Automated Print Setup: Free print preparation software, PreForm, automatically suggests optimal orientation, supports, and layout, with the ability to manually refine as needed.
- Continuously Evolving: Formlabs is committed to continually evolving their hardware through software improvements.
- Print Around the Clock: Whether you’re packing the build volume for batch production or printing bulky parts, the Form 3L maintains ideal print conditions for nonstop throughput with minimal supervision.
- Cloud Monitoring: Remotely monitor and manage your printer/s with the online Dashboard.
- Fast-Printing Material: Draft Resin balances detail and speed to save time on bulky prototypes and enable quick iteration.
- In-Field Repairs: The Light Processing Units, rollers, optics window, and other components can be replaced in-house to ensure 24/7 uptime.
- Incredible Part Quality: The Form 3L provides the smooth surface finish and fine detail that stereolithography 3D printing is known for.
- Smooth Surface Finish: Models printed on the Form 3L resemble polished injection-molded for realistic looks-like prototyping and consumer-ready end-use part production.
- Consistent Precision: A system of lasers and mirrors ensures uniform print quality, for an XY resolution of 25 microns across the entire build platform.
- High Translucency: With precise layer registration and smooth surface finish, translucent materials print clearer than ever, right off the printer.
- Hassle-Free Materials Management: With simplified material switching and automatic resin dispensing, the Form 3L allows you to walk away and focus on other work once your print job starts.
- Many Applications, One Printer: Print in over 15 functional resins to support a wide range of workflows on a single platform with the Formlabs Form 3L Resin 3D Printer.
- Switch Materials in Minutes: Avoid the hassle and mess of purging materials with our swappable cartridge system, cross-compatible with other Formlabs SLA printers.
- Automatic Resin Dispensing: Our automated resin system dispenses resin as parts print, holding two cartridges of resin to avoid mid-print interruptions.
Post Processing: Introducing Formlabs’ newest product world-first automated, deep cleaning dishwasher for 3D prints – Formlabs Form Wash Post Processing
Formlabs Form 3L Resin 3D Printer Specifications
- XY Resolution: 25µm
- Laser Spot Size: 85µm
- Laser Power: 250mW (2x)
- Layer Thickness: 25-300µm
- Build Volume: 335x200x300mm
- Technology: Low Force Stereolithography (LFS)™
- Resin Fill System: Automated
- Resin Cartridges: 2
- Supports: Auto-Generated, Light-Touch Removal
- Minimum Access Dimensions (WxDxH): 900x960x1040mm
- Printer Dimensions (WxDxH): 770x520x740mm
- Weight: 54.4kg
- Internal Temperature: Auto-heats to 35°C
- Temperature Control: Air-heated print chamber
- Operating Environment: 18-28°C
- Power Requirements: 100-240VAC, 8.5A MAX, 50/60Hz, 650W
- Laser Specifications:
- 2x Light Processing Unit
- EN 60825-1:2007 certified
- Class 1 Laser Product
- 405nm Wavelength
- 250mW Power
- 85 micron (0.0033in)
- laser spot
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi (2.4, 5GHz), Ethernet (1000Mbit), USB 2.0
- Printer Control: 5.5″ interactive touchscreen (1280×720 resolution)
- Alerts: Touchscreen alerts, SMS/email via Dashboard, 2x LED Status indicators, Speaker for audio alerts
- System Requirements: Windows 7 (64-bit) and up, MAC OS X 10.12 and up, OpenGL 2.1, 4GB RAM (8GB recommended)
- File Types: STL/OBJ file input, FORM file output
- 1x Formlabs Form 3L Resin 3D Printer
- 1x Resin Tank
- 1x Build Plate
- 1x Finish Kit