Formlabs Form Wash Post Processing
Automate Resin Cleaning with Form Wash
Introducing Formlabs’ newest product world-first automated, deep cleaning dishwasher for 3D prints. This innovative new addition to the Formlabs family takes out the guesswork by completely removing motion and touch. It’s like having a tiny, robotic maid always waiting for you with clean hands when you come home from work.
The Formlabs Form Wash Post automatically removes print resin, leaving your prints clean and ready to be used for a new build. Form Wash is compatible with any resins within the Formlabs portfolio including Castable Resin, Photopolymer Resin, Photo-Curing Resin, and Standard Resin.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Premium Support
- Secure Payments
- Local Stock
The Formlabs Form Wash comes with a removable 8-litre bucket and a 15-minute wash cycle, each day your printer is automatically cleaned on its own! Not only that but because no pieces require contact or are manually touched at any point, there is zero chance of warping your prints while in the process of washing them.
Eco-friendliness also comes hand in hand with this innovation as Form Wash uses just 70% of an IPA refill to complete a cycle, a drastic change from the nearly full container that is required to run Form Wash manually. Form Wash is not just for Form 2’s of course. It was developed with Form 1+ in mind as well, and it will be compatible with any resin-based printer.
You work hard to make your prints and now you can be rewarded with the freedom to let them get cleaned for you. Form Wash is a game-changer because it cleans your printer completely with no contact needed.
Formlabs Form Wash Special Features
- Automate Cleaning: Parts travel straight from the printer to the Formlabs Form Wash on the build plate.
- Set it and Forget it: Simply set the appropriate time and let Form Wash get to work.
- 15min: Approximate wash time when using fresh isopropyl alcohol (IPA)
- 8.6L: IPA volume for a removable wash bucket
- 70 Prints: Amount of prints per IPA refill in regular size
- While you’re away, parts are precisely agitated in IPA, getting every nook and cranny perfectly clean
- No Warping: Once washing completes, Form Wash automatically lifts parts out of the IPA, avoiding over-soak, warped prints, and allowing parts to air dry.
Formlabs Form Wash Specifications
- Power Requirements: 90-240V, 6.0A 50/60Hz, 144W
- Machine Dimensions: 262x293x340mm/640mm when lid opens
- Weight: 6.7kg
- Bucket Volume: 8.6L
- Maximum Part Size: 145x145x175mm
- Operating Temperature: 18-28°C
- Agitation Method: Magnetically Coupled Impeller
- Included Accessories
- Wash Bucket
- Wash Basket
- Siphon Pump
- Part Removal Tool
- Flush Cutters
Introducing the easy way to clean Form Wash off your prints with soap! Simply turn on Formlabs Form Wash, and let it do all the work for you. In a mere 15 minutes, Form Wash cleans, rinses, and dries your print without any need for scrubbing or scraping. The automated process is completely hands-off: not only does Form Wash remove the resin from your print in 3 easy steps (soak, rinse, dry), but also there is zero chance of warping because no pieces are touched during the entire process.
With flexible cleaning schedules that can be customized based on your preference or choosing available at any given time, Form Wash opens up new opportunities for Formlabs Form 2 Post Processing. Form Wash comes with its own 8-litre bucket that can be removed and placed in your sink or bathtub when it is not being used by Form Wash.
If you have never cleaned your Form 2 print before (or if Form Wash is the first resin you are using), check out this helpful guide to get started with Form Wash!
There are many settings that you can customize to fit your preference; these include which Form Wash settings you want to use and when Form Wash will clean your Form prints.
Contact 3D Printers online if you have any more questions regarding the Formlabs Form Wash Post.