Formlabs Rigid Resins
$389.95 – $549.95
Materials for Industrial and Engineering Grade Prototypes
Parts made from these materials are thermally and chemically resistant and will be dimensionally stable under load.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Premium Support
- Secure Payments
- Local Stock
Formlabs Rigid Resin Special Features
Choose Rigid Resins when prototyping strong and stiff parts that need to resist bending. Parts made from these materials are thermally and chemically resistant and will be dimensionally stable under load. Ideal for;
- Jigs, fixtures, and tooling
- Turbines and fan blades
- Fluid and airflow components
- Electrical Casings and automotive housings
Formlabs Rigid Resin Specifications
- Compatible with Form 3/3L.
- RIGID 10K: Rigid, Strong, Industrial-Grade Prototypes. This highly glass-filled resin is the stiffest material in Formlabs’ engineering portfolio. Choose Rigid 10K Resin for precise industrial parts that need to withstand significant load without bending. Rigid 10K Resin exhibits a smooth matte finish and is highly resistant to heat and chemicals.
- Short-run injection mold masters and inserts
- Aerodynamic test models
- Heat resistant and fluid exposed components, jigs, and fixtures
- Simulates stiffness of glass and fiber-filled thermoplastics
- RIGID 4000: Stiff, Strong, Engineering-Grade Prototypes. Glass-filled Rigid 4000 Resin prints with a smooth, polished finish and is ideal for stiff and strong parts that can withstand minimal deflection. Consider Rigid 4000 Resin for general load-bearing applications.
- Mounts and Brackets
- Jigs and Fixtures
- Thin-walled Parts
- Simulates Stiffness of PEEK
Formlabs is expanding access to digital fabrication, so anyone can make anything. Headquartered in Somerville, Massachusetts with offices in Germany, Japan, China, Singapore, Hungary, and North Carolina, Formlabs is the professional 3D printer of choice for engineers, designers, manufacturers, dental and medical professionals, and decision makers around the globe.
Formlabs products include the Form 3, Form 3B, and Form 3L, powered by Low Force Stereolithography (LFS)™ 3D printing, Form 2 SLA 3D printer, Form Wash and Form Cure post-processing solutions, Fuse 1 SLS 3D printer, and Factory Solutions manufacturing solution. Formlabs also develops its own suite of high-performance 3D printing materials that continue to push the boundaries for 3D printing, as well as best-in-class 3D printing software.
Rigid 10K, Rigid 4000