Formlabs Tough & Durable Resins
Materials for Wear-and-Tear Prototypes
Resins that can handle compression, stretching, bending, and impacts without breaking.
Free shipping on orders over $149!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Premium Support
- Secure Payments
- Local Stock
Formlabs Tough & Durable Resin Special Features
Formlabs’ most robust, functional, and dynamic materials, the portfolio of Tough & Durable Resins can handle compression, stretching, bending, and impacts without breaking. Choose these resins when bending at lower stress levels is preferred to a brittle failure. Ideal for:
- Housing and Enclosures
- Jigs and Fixtures
- Wear-and-tear Prototypes
Formlabs Tough & Durable Resin Specifications
- Compatible with Form 3/3L.
- TOUGH 2000 RESIN: Ideal for rugged prototyping. Tough 2000 Resin is the strongest and stiffest material in the Formlabs’ functional family of Tough & Durable Resins. Choose Tough 2000 Resin for prototyping strong and sturdy parts that should not bend easily.
- Strong and stiff prototypes
- Simulating the strength and stiffness of ABS
- Jigs and fixtures requiring minimal deflection
- TOUGH 1500 RESIN: Ideal for resilient prototyping. Tough 1500 Resin is the most resislient material in the Formlabs’ functional family of Tough & Durable Resins. Choose Tough 1500 Resin for stiff and pliable parts that bend and spring back quickly.
- Prototypes that repeatedly bend and quickly return to shape
- Simulating the strength and stiffness of polypropylene (PP)
- Jigs and fixtures requiring repeated deflection
- DURABLE RESIN: Ideal for pliable prototyping. Durable Resin is the most plaible, impact resistant, and lubricious material in the Formlabs’ functional family of Tough & Durable Resins. Choose Durable Resin for squeezable parts and low-friction assemblies.
- Squeezable prototypes
- Low-friction assemblies and non-degrading surfaces
- Jigs and fixtures undergoing significant impacts
- Simulating the strength and stiffness of polyethylene (PE)
Formlabs is expanding access to digital fabrication, so anyone can make anything. Headquartered in Somerville, Massachusetts with offices in Germany, Japan, China, Singapore, Hungary, and North Carolina, Formlabs is the professional 3D printer of choice for engineers, designers, manufacturers, dental and medical professionals, and decision makers around the globe.
Formlabs products include the Form 3, Form 3B, and Form 3L, powered by Low Force Stereolithography (LFS)™ 3D printing, Form 2 SLA 3D printer, Form Wash and Form Cure post-processing solutions, Fuse 1 SLS 3D printer, and Factory Solutions manufacturing solution. Formlabs also develops its own suite of high-performance 3D printing materials that continue to push the boundaries for 3D printing, as well as best-in-class 3D printing software.
Tough 2000, Tough 1500, Durable