For more information about the competition, please follow this link: https://www.instagram.com/p/CVR0dDKFL7r/
- Participation in 3D Printers Online’s Halloween Competition 2021 is subject to the following terms and conditions and includes all the information we provide on how to enter and the prizes available. By submitting an entry into the competition, you are indicating to us that you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Only entries that comply with these terms and conditions will be considered valid and eligible to win.
- The promoter is 3D Printers Online, ABN: 28 613 769 761, 6/7 Salisbury Road, Castle Hill, NSW 2154, (02) 8488 6213, firstname.lastname@example.org
- The competition commences at 8:00am AEDT on 14/10/2021 and ends at 11:59pm AEDT on 14/11/2021
- You are eligible to enter the competition if you are:
- A resident of Australia or New Zealand;
- Aged 18 years or over; or
- Aged 14 years or over and have the consent of your parent or guardian to enter;
- Not an Ineligible Person
- If a winner is under 18 years of age, then 3D Printers Online reserves the right in its absolute discretion to award the prize to the winner’s parent or guardian and to require that the parent or guardian execute such acknowledgement, indemnity and release as reasonably required in the circumstances.
- Ineligible Person means any director, manager, employee of 3D Printers Online, retailers, suppliers, associated entities and agencies associated with this competition, or any immediate family member of any of those persons.
How to enter the competition
- To enter, Eligible Entrants must, during the Competition Period:
- 3D print something Halloween inspired
- Submit a photo or video on social media
- Use the hashtag #3dpohalloweencomp and tag at least one of our social media pages: 3D Printers Online (Facebook), @3dprintersonline.com.au (Instagram), @3D_Printers_AU (Twitter).
- The winner will be announced on 17/11/2021 on 3D Printers Online’s social media channels: 3D Printers Online (Facebook), @3dprintersonline.com.au (Instagram), @3D_Printers_AU (Twitter).
- 3D Printers Online will contact the winner through private message and the prize will be sent to a dedicated email address chosen by the winner.
- The prize will be distributed after the winner announcement, after the close of the competition.
- 3D Printers Online will make reasonable efforts to identify and locate the prize winner.
- If the prize remains unclaimed for 72 hours (i.e., the selected winner does not respond to private messages) the prize will be re-drawn. A new winner will be approached as per the original winner.
- 3D Printers Online assumes no responsibility for any failure to receive an entry due to inaccurate information, including misspellings of hashtags or social media tags.
- 3D Printers Online retains the right to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the promotion at any time should any technical or telecommunications problems (including security breaches) arise.
Use of eligible entrant’s personal information
- By entering this competition, eligible entrants consent to the use of their personal information (i.e., social media usernames) in competition announcements, and so 3D Printers Online can contact them both in the competition and in the future.
Intellectual property and moral rights
- By entering this competition, eligible entrants license 3D Printers Online to use the content of their entry in any way (including modifying, adapting, copying, publishing, broadcasting or communicating the entry whether in original or modified form in whole or in part) in all media in perpetuity without payment to the eligible entrant of royalties or competition.
- When competition media is used in the future, 3D Printers Online will endeavour to give credit for the entrant. 3D Printers Online is not responsible for any incorrect crediting due to the changing of usernames across social media.
- By entering this competition, eligible entrants consent to 3D Printers Online dealing with their entry content in any way that may otherwise infringe the eligible entrants moral rights and agree not to assert their moral rights (wherever such rights are recognized) in respect of their entry against 3D Printers Online or its assigns, licensees or successors.
- Eligible entrants warrant that their entry is their own print and image, and not in breach of any third part intellectual property rights.
- Eligible entrants consent to 3D Printers Online using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event that they are a winner in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration or compensation for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome) and/or promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by 3D Printers Online.
Social media platforms
- By using and entering this competition on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter, eligible entrants:
- Release Facebook, Instagram and Twitter from all claims based on, related to or arising from the competition; and
- Acknowledge and agree that this competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered or affiliated with Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
- 3D Printers Online is not responsible for any loss, damage or injury to eligible entrants resulting from entering or participating in this competition including arising from any comments made, or material published, by third parties about the participant on any social media platform in connection with this competition.
- 3D Printers Online’s decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into. 3D Printers Online accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries or other communications. Entries will be deemed void if illegitimate, forged, manipulated or tampered with in any way.
- Should an eligible entrant’s contact details change during the competition period, it is the eligible entrant’s responsibility to notify 3D Printers Online.
- 3D Printers Online reserves the right to request verification of the social media profile of eligible entrants and of the age, identity, residential address of winners and any other information relevant to entry or participation in this promotion. Verification is at the discretion of 3D Printers Online, whose decision is final. 3D Printers Online reserves the right to disqualify any individual who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions, or who is involved in any way in interfering or tampering with the conduct of this promotion. Failure by 3D Printers Online to enforce any of its rights does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- 3D Printers Online reserves the right to disqualify any individual who is involved in ant way in interfering or tampering with the conduct of this competition, has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any other unlawful circumstances regarding this competition.