IGUS iglidur® I150-PF Filament
Easy to Process, Abrasion-Resistant Filament – Suitable for Food Contact
Free shipping on orders over $149!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Premium Support
- Secure Payments
- Local Stock
IGUS iglidur® I150-PF Special Features
iglidur I150-PF is characterised by high wear resistance as the material is enriched with solid lubricants and can be processed just as easily as standard PLA and PETG filaments. Due to its high wear resistance and good mechanical properties (strength, toughness, layer adhesion), it is an all-rounder material that is suitable for most applications and 3D printers. Furthermore, it is suitable for food contact due to its conformity to EU 10/2011 and has proven itself accordingly in applications in the food and packaging industry. As a versatile all-rounder, iglidur I150 is by far the most frequently used igus filament. There are only restrictions in the maximum permanent application temperature of 65°C and for highly dynamic applications.
When to use it?
- For applications with low or medium surface speeds (safe up to 0.2m/s, test for higher speeds).
- If you are looking for an easy to process tribo-filament that can be processed on any 3D printer
- If the application requires a food grade material
- If you have a 3D printer without a heated print bed
When not to use it?
- If the application temperature is higher than 65°C in the long-term
- For highly dynamic applications
IGUS iglidur® I150-PF Specifications
- Flexural strength: 54 MPa
- Net Weight 750g