IGUS iglidur® I180-PF Filament
Self-Lubricating iglidur I180 Filament
Free shipping on orders over $149!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Premium Support
- Secure Payments
- Local Stock
IGUS iglidur® I180-PF Special Features
Components made of the 3D printing material iglidur I180-PF are universally applicable for all types of wear-resistant parts, such as plain bearings, gears and drive nuts, since this material has also been specifically developed for moving applications. The higher wear resistance as well as a higher temperature resistance (100°C long-term) extend the field of application, especially for more dynamic applications with higher surface speeds. The filament can be easily processed on enclosed 3D printers and is slightly more demanding than an ABS filament.
- Versatile use: good combination of high wear resistance, strength and temperature resistance
- Good processing ability with an enclosed printer and igus® adhesive film
When to use it?
- When an increased permanent application temperature of up to 100°C is required.
- For highly dynamic plain bearing applications
When not to use it?
- If the application temperature is higher than 100°C in the long-term, or even higher wear resistance is required
- If you need a filament that is very easy to process or if you only have an open 3D printer
IGUS iglidur® I180-PF Specifications
- Flexural strength: 46 / 33 MPa
- Net Weight: 750g