MakerBot METHOD 3D Printer
Industrial 3D Printing for Every Engineer
Next-Generation desktop 3D printing platform that delivers manufacturing-grade parts with advanced engineering materials.
Leasing finance monthly options available – see calculator below
Free shipping on orders over $149!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Premium Support
- Secure Payments
- Local Stock
MakerBot METHOD Special Features
- Heated Chamber Delivers Stronger Manufacturing Parts:
- A Heated Chamber produces stronger parts than a heated build plate;
- Achieve consistent strength in three axis with recirculating heat on every layer;
- Print real ABS, ASA, and PC-ABS with superior mechanical and thermal properties than modified desktop 3D printer formulations.
- Open Platform for Advanced Engineering Materials:
- Print with official MakerBot materials including Nylon Carbon Fiber, ABS, Nylon, PC-ABS and SR-30 – each carefully tested for thousands of hours to achieve engineering standards of printed part dimensional accuracy and strength.
- Access unlimited materials with an Open Materials Platform enabled by MakerBot LABS. Print advanced materials, such as ABS Carbon, TPE (flexible), PETG ESD, and PC.
- Guaranteed Part Accuracy and SR-30 Soluble Support:
- Complex geometries that are impossible to print with advanced materials on a desktop 3D printer – Enabled by Stratasys SR-30 soluble supports;
- The only printer in its class to guarantee finished part dimensional accuracy ± 0.2mm (± 0.007in);
- Print complex assemblies that fit with tight tolerances – every time.
- Save Engineering Time with an Automated Workflow and CAD Integration:
- Put an end to tinkering and time-consuming printer upkeep with the most streamlined workflow in the industry, including automated material handling, build plate leveling, and extruder calibration.
MakerBot METHOD Specifications
- Dimensions: 43.7×41.3×64.9cm
- Net Weight: 29.5kg
- Print Technology: Fused Deposition Modeling (FDM)
- Print Heads: 2
- Dimensional Accuracy: ±0.2mm
- Layer Resolution: 20-400microns
- Max Material Flow Rate: ~50mm³/sec
- Print Head Travel Speed: Up to 500mm/sec
- Maximum Build Volume:
- Single Extrusion: 19x19x19.6cm
- Dual Extrusion: 15.2x19x19.6cm
- Printer Construction: Aluminium Die Cast Base, Extruded Aluminium Uprights, Steel Weldment Gantry Frame
- Temperature Control: Circulating Heated Chamber
- Build Plate: Flexible Steel Build Plate
- Build Surface: Reusable Grip Surface
- Display: 5″ Full-Colour Capacitive Touch Screen
- Camera Resolution: 640×480 pixels
- Sensor Suite – 21 Sensors Including:
- Drawer: Temperature, Humidity Control, Material Detection, RFID
- Performance Extruders: Temperature, Material Detection, Encoder (Jam Detection)
- Printer: Lid (Open/Close), Door (Open/Close), Temperature Sensors (Heated Chamber), Calibration Sensors
- Extruder Thermal Core Length: 48.2mm
- Max Extruder Drive Torque: 200 Newtons
- Nozzle Diameter: 0.4mm
- Spool Type: Smart Spools™ with RFID sensors
- Spool Sensors: Remaining Material, Material Colour, Material Kind
- Supported Materials:
- MakerBot Precision Materials: PLA | Tough | PVA
- MakerBot Specialty Materials: Nylon | PETG
- Ambient Operating Temperature: 15-26°C, 10-70% RH non-condensing
- Storage Temperature: 0-38°C
- Printer Automation: Automatic Z Calibration, Automatic Nozzle Calibration, Automatic Material Loading
- Software Bundle: MakerBot Print, MakerBot Mobile
- Support File Types: MakerBot | STL | SolidWorks | InventorOBJ | IGES | STEP AP203/214 | CATIA | Wavefront Object | Unigraphics/NX | Solid Edge | ProE/Creo | VRML | Parasolid
- Operating Systems: Windows (7, 10) | MacOSX (10.9+)
- Connectivity: USB | Ethernet | WiFi
- Power Requirements: 100-240V, 3.9A-1.6A, 50/60Hz, 400W max.
- Warranty: 12 months
- Introducing MakerBot METHOD: https://youtu.be/O4mRZE8S5yY
- Full list of MarkerBot Materials: https://makerbot.com.au/materials/
MakerBot METHOD bridges the gap between industrial and desktop 3D printing. It was developed from the ground up leveraging industry-leading Stratasys® patents including a heated build chamber, precision dissolvable supports, and dry-sealed material bays.
Engineers and designers use METHOD to create prototypes, jigs and fixtures, and end-use parts.
Learn more at https://www.makerbot.com/3d-printers/method/
|Dimensions||76.5 × 50 × 55.5 cm|