MakerBot SKETCH Classroom Bundle
The All-in-One 3D Printer Solution built for Education
Brought to you by the leader in 3D printing for education, MakerBot Sketch is the easiest to use and most reliable 3D Printer for the classroom.
Leasing finance monthly options available – see calculator below
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Premium Support
- Secure Payments
- Local Stock
MakerBot SKETCH Classroom Features
Each MakerBot SKETCH package comes with 2x SKETCH 3D Printers plus enough filament to start your 3D printing journey. It also includes online training modules for 3D printing classroom success, hundreds of curated 3D printing lesson plans, plus all the tools and accessories needed.
- Maximise Student Innovation
- The access you need to print your students’ projects and keep innovation going strong.
- Combine Hybrid Classroom Teaching with hands-on-learning.
- Unlock students’ creative potential with accessible 3D printing merged with project-based learning.
- Develop Professionally and Gain Confidence
- Over 15 hours of student curriculum with Design Thinking and 3D Printing.
- 3D printer training for both teachers and students.
- 3D Printing-Integrated training for teachers.
- 3D Printing Collaboration from Anywhere
- Free cloud-based software with MakerBot CloudPrint integrated with Google Classroom.
- Design-to-Print integrations across familiar software’s like TinkerCad, Fusion 360, and Onshape.
- Lower the Curriculum-Planning Barrier
- Access 600+ lesson plans across various grade levels and subjects.
- Join the largest 3D printing community of educators.
- Curated lesson plans created by MakerBot Certified Educators.
- 3D Printing that is safe for you and your Students: The SKETCH uses completely safe and non-toxic filament, which means it is safe to have in the classroom for you and your students. In addition, the SKETCH uses an enclosed print chamber, heated build plate, and a particulate filter.
- Heated and Flexible Build Plate: Heated build plate for secure, successful printing and a flexible surface to make removing finished prints a breeze.
- Enclosed Chamber and Particulate Filter: Place your printers anywhere in the classroom without worrying about curious hands, and print with peace of mind with a particulate filter installed in each printer.
- Touch Screen Controls: Allows you to start, monitor, and pause your students’ prints for easy 3D printing navigation.
- Full Access to MakerBot CloudPrint: MakerBot’s 3D printing file management software. Students can submit their designs easily and teachers can queue up their classrooms’ prints seamlessly. This cloud based tool also allows you to print to the SKETCH remotely for greater accessibility.
- MakerBot Educator’s Guidebook: The definitive guide to 3D printing in the classroom. Developed with and for teachers so that you can have tangible lessons in your classroom, a digital version comes with every MakerBot SKETCH.
Included in the MakerBot SKETCH Classroom
- 2x MakerBot SKETCH™ 3D Printers
- 1x MakerBot Cloud™ Access
- 6x MakerBot PLA Spools
- 4x Build Plates
- 2x Spatulas
- 2x Snips
- 1x MakerBot Certification™ Program for Students and Teachers
- 2x Seats for Educators
- 10x Seats for Students
MakerBot SKETCH Specifications
- Print Technology: Fused Deposition Modelling
- Build Volume: 150x150x150mm
- Layer Resolution: 100-400 microns (Print mode tuned for 200 microns)
- Material Diameter: 1.75mm
- Material Compatibility: MakerBot Sketch PLA, MakerBot Sketch Tough
- Extruder Compatibility: MakerBot Sketch Extruder
- Nozzle Diameter: 0.4mm
- Print File Type: .MAKERBOT
- Ambient Operating Temperature: 15-30°C
- Storage Temperature: 0-55°C
- Size & Weight
- Product Dimensions (HxWxD): 43.3×42.3×36.5cm
- Product Weight: 11.8kg
- Build Surface: Grip Surface
- Build Plate Leveling: Heated with removable flexible build surface
- Camera: 2 Megapixels
- Software Bundle: MakerBot Print Software
- Supported File Types: MakerBot (.makerbot), STL (.stl), SolidWorks (.sldprt, .sldasm), InventorOBJ (.ipt, .iam), IGES (.iges, .igs), STEP AP203/214 (.step, .stp), CATIA (.CATPart, .CATProduct), Wavefront Object (.obj), Unigraphics/NX (.prt), Solid Edge (.par, .asm), ProE/Creo (.prt, .prt., .asm, .asm.), VRML (.wrl)
- Operating Systems:
- Windows (7, 10)
- Mac OS X (10.12+)
- CAD Plugins: SolidWorks, Autodesk Fusion 360, Onshape, Autodesk Inventor
- Power Requirements: 100-240V, 50-60Hz, 2.7-1.3A
- Connectivity: USB, Ethernet, WiFi
- Introducing the MakerBot SKETCH Classroom: https://youtu.be/cgtrsS9F5h8
- The MakerBot Certification™ Program | For Students: https://youtu.be/iJpC7NlBeOw
- Hundreds of Classroom 3D Printing Lesson Plans with Thingiverse: https://www.thingiverse.com/education
- 3D Printing with MakerBot SKETCH Classroom: https://youtu.be/qXv9w5eXBsY
- Elevate STEM Learning with MakerBot: https://youtu.be/6CLy6YeKGfE
|Dimensions||55 × 52 × 46 cm|