Phrozen Aqua-Blue is a fantastic model resin. Besides, it’s the vibrant colour it performs fantastically. Low warpage, shrinkage and dimensional accuracy are just a few of its key features.
* Low Shrinkage & High Precision – Phrozen Aqua-Blue is developed for low shrinkage and high precision printing. Its low warpage & dimensional stability are especially good for precise parts.
* Low Viscosity & Odour -Phrozen Aqua-Blue is easy to print and post-process due to its low viscosity. Meanwhile, its low odour makes it a breeze to work with.
* Fast-Printing – Phrozen Aqua-Green is customized for 405nm LCD printer. Cure time per layer: 7 sec on Shuffle & 1.5 sec on Sonic (50µm).
* Wide Application – Printed parts have optimal hardness and toughness. Perfect match not only for models but also for prototyping.
* Contents: 500g
* XY Planar Resolution: 50 micron
* Z Resolution (Layer Height): 30-100um
* Cleaning: Clean with alcohol spray (or Phrozen wash). Dry with an air gun or compressed air. Do not immerse model in the cleaning solution for long periods
* Suitable for: LCD 3D Printer
* Application: General model resin/Prototyping
* Colour: Aqua-Blue
* Low viscosity
* Viscosity: 125 cps
* Proportion: 1.1
* Tg：80 °C
* Hardness: Shore 86D
* Elongation: 21%
* Break value: 24 MPa
* I-Zod Impact：1.81 KJ/m2
* Avoid exposure to sunlight and indoor luminescence
* Return resin from VAT to bottle. Be sure to filter
* Please preserve resin in a closed opaque bottle to avoid both air and light exposure
* Do not mix resins together
* Please keep the resin away from children
* Please do not dump resin. Please dispose of responsibly. Cure and add to general waste/plastics
* Do not eat or swallow resin. If ingested seek medical advice immediately
* Wear goggles to avoid eye contact with resin. If resin comes in to contact with eyes wash thoroughly and seek medical advice immediately
* Resin may cause slight irritation to skin. Gloves should always be worn when handling resin. If an allergic reaction occurs stop using immediately
* Resin has a mild odour. We strongly recommend you to use in a well-ventilated room or area
* Recommended safety equipment: gloves, mask, goggles
* Store resin in a cool dry place. 15-35 degrees recommended