Phrozen Nylon-Green resin is an excellent resin for producing prototypes and even functional parts that require both rigidity and flexibility. It is a tough resin that will suit many applications and can even be manipulated being able to return to it’s original shape and size.
- Contents: 500ml
- XY Planar Resolution: 47 micron
- Z Resolution (Layer Height): 30-100um
- Normal layer time: 10 sec @ 50 um
- Property: High hardness, toughness and resolution.
- Cleaning: Clean with alcohol spray (or Phrozen wash). Dry with air gun or compressed air
- Suitable for: LCD 3D Printer
- Application: Prototyping/functional parts
- Colour: Transluscent Green
- Viscosity: 742cPa・s（25℃）
- Density: 1.10 g / cm3
- Hardness: Shore 68D
- Elongation: 130 %
- Break value: 19 MPa
- I-Zod Impact: 23.79 KJ/m2
About Resin Operation
- Avoid sunlight exposure.
- After printing, stored used resin in a closed and opaque bottle.
- DO NOT mix fresh resin and used resin.
- Shake or stir resin properly to avoid pigment separation.
- DO NOT dump resin. Please cured resin and treat/recycle it as general plastics garbage.
- Do your best to wear glove, goggles, long sleeves shirt during usage of resin. Wash hands after every operation.
- DO NOT swallow resin. Go to the hospital if you do.
- Avoid eye contact with resin. Rinse with water and go to hospital if resin contacts eyes.
- The resin might cause slight skin irritation. Stop using it if allergy occurred.
- Resin smells. We strongly suggest you use it under ventilated condition.
- Keep resin in room temperature(15 – 35 Celsius) and dry condition.
- Keep resin away from children.