By integrating PCB, software, and upgrading touch panels, Phrozen Shuffle (2019 ), the upgraded printer from the classic Phrozen Shuffle, in now available !
What Makes Phrozen Shuffle Different?
ParaLEDTM OpticalEngine and Ultra-Stable Z-axis
Phrozen Self-Developed ParaLEDT.M Optical Engine
In SLA system, light intensity, wavelength, and optical path highly influences printing quality and efficiency.Conventional LCD 3D printer uses thumb-size COB LED with Fresnel film.It is still not good enough for overall uniformity, especially for edge area. Their major target is to reduce the cost. To further improve it, Phrozen’s ParaLEDTM 2.0 Optical Engine uses LED array matrix with the size same as LCD panel. We narrow down the LED emission angle to make it as parallel as possible. That way,we can increase the efficiency that light pass through LCD and, therefore, improve printing speed and quality.
Twin Linear Rail, Ball Screw/Ball Bearing forUltra-Stable Z-axis
Looking on the market, you will see Z-axis of many 3D printers are not fixed on top (or just put a cap on it). Overall Z-axis design is based on a simple optical axis and rail shaft. These will cause severe wobbling during 3D printing process, especially for large& high models. That’s why Phrozen team uses Twin Linear Rail, Ball Screw, and Ball Bearing with Aluminum-CNC part to on Phrozen Shuffle’s Z-axis. That can assure linearity and minimize impact of loaded force during the printing process. This concept has been widely verified in our previous model Phrozen Make XL, 8.9 inch LCD 3D Printer.
Ultimate Entry Level Resin 3D Printer – Phrozen Shuffle
- Use 5.5 inch 2K LCD Screen☛ High resolution without sacrificing printing area
- High XY Resolution at 47 µm ☛Suitable for models, jewelry, and dental use
- ParaLED Matrix 2.0 Optical Engine☛ 90% Optical Uniformity, better than conventional COB LED
- 50W 405 nm UV-LED ☛Match most of commercially available resin
- USB + Touch Panel Control ☛No need to connect to computer all the time
- Twin Linear Rail along with Ball Screw & Ball Bearing ☛Highly stable Z-axis, ZERO wobbling during printing.
- Printer Size: 28 * 28 * 42 cm
- Printer Weight: 16 Kg
- Printing Volume: 12 * 6.8 * 20 cm
- XY Resolution: 47 µm
- Z Resolution: 10 µm
- Printing Speed: 35 mm per hour
- Recommended Layer Height: 10 – 100 µm
- Power Input :100-240 VAC ; 50 / 60 HZ