Phrozen Sonic Mini 4K 3D Printer (now includes metal Vat and tapered build plate)
The Sonic Mini 4K is the most consumer-friendly 4K 3D printer on the market, offering ultra-high resolution with 722 PPI, the highest PPI ever! The printer offers 4K resolution printing at 35µm with a large printing area of 155mm (6.1″), producing highly detailed 3D models that match your exact design, regardless of the size of your model.
Using Monochrome LCD technology, the Sonic Mini 4K is able to print one layer in ONLY two seconds! Our LCD screens work for over 2000 hours.
Fast Printing – Easy to Use – High Precision.
The Phrozen mono-LCD cures resin as quick as 1 second! Highly improve your 3D printing process.
Off Line Printing
One touch printing on the 71mm (2.8″) LCD touch panel makes offline printing easy.
Superior Accuracy & Print Quality
Unlike conventional COB LED designs, Phrozen uses ParaLED V2.0 (parallel UV matrix back light system) and makes the Sonic Mini 4K have excellent accuracy prints and print quality across the whole build plate.
Reliable & less Maintenance
Phrozen use thermal stable mono-LCD for the Sonic Mini 4K. The lifetime of the mono-LCD is over 2000 hours! Allowing longer times between maintenance.
Use Third Party Resins
Compatible with all LCD resins & MOST DLP resins.
Start printing within 5 mins, put on the building platform, fasten the resin vat and upload the file with only 3 clicks. The Sonic mini is the easiest printer to start your journey in 3D printing.
Phrozen Sonic Mini 4K Technical Specification
- System: Phrozen OS
- Operation: 2.6 in Touch Panel
- Slicer Software: ChiTu Box V1.6.5
- Connectivity: USB
- Technology: Resin 3D Printer – LCD Type
- Light Source: 405nm ParaLED Matrix 2.0
- XY Resolution: 35 µm
- Layer Thickness: 0.01-0.30mm
- Printing Speed: 80mm/ hour
- Power Requirement: AC100-240V~50/60Hz
- Printer Size: L 248mm x W 248mm x H 327mm
- Printer Volume: L 135mm x W 75mm x H 130mm
- Printer Weight: 5kg
– Whilst all our 3d Printers are simple to set-up and use one should always maintain a healthy respect for electricity when setting up and operating.
– Under no circumstances should this machine be opened if it is plugged in or switched on. Nor should users leave machine unattended if operating.
– A basic understanding of mechanical assembly techniques and electrical wiring will be advantageous.
– Avoid touching the heated print bed when operating and in particular the hot-end.
– We recommend users wear protective gloves when handling resin and cleaning chemicals.
– For younger users, (below 18yrs) we recommend an adult be present during assembly and also during operation.
Express Shipping is on us!! Free Express Shipping?!?! That’s right!!!
Provided there are no unforeseen delays your 3D printer will be delivered to you within 1-3 business days from date of order!!
Please note: Shipping may take longer than that general 1-3 business days if you are located outside of a metropolitan area.
We generally ship with Australia Post, CouriersPlease, TNT, DHL, Toll, Allied Express and StarTrack. Shipping usually takes 1-3 business days.
We specifically choose the services of reputable couriers. This is so we minimise potential delays, losses and damages. These services also allow us to track items in real-time. Your customer satisfaction is our first and foremost priority!
Important: To avoid any unnecessary delays please ensure your contact info (Address/Phone number) is accurate. A mobile number is recommended and is required in case the courier needs to contact you.
Once shipped a tracking number will be provided to you. You will then be able to check the status of your order in real-time via the courier website using your unique tracking number.
Whilst 3D Printers Online offers free shipping on all orders of $100 or more, we cannot guarantee this will be available to every address. Should you be located in a regional or remote area that is not covered by our free shipping service we will contact you to discuss your options”. Delivery time-frames are for guidance purposes only and are not a guarantee.
We provide a 30 Day return policy on all our products. Please kindly read the terms and conditions below before you return an item:
The buyer is wholly responsible for the assembly and setup of a product and as such 3D Printers Online may not accept any returns once an item is opened, unpackaged and/or assembled.
- The period of 30 days is calculated from the date the item is dispatched.
- The item must be returned in original resalable condition with all original packaging. Item must be unopened.
- PLEASE DO NOT stick or write on the packaging. Please place postage stickers on “outer” packaging only.
- Return shipping costs are not included in the purchase price and will be on the sender’s account.
- Refunds will be processed only once the item is received by our warehouse staff who have confirmed the item to be unopened, undamaged and in a resalable condition.
- 3D Printers Online reserves the right to provide a “partial refund” if terms and conditions have not been adhered to. The refund amount will be at Click Depot’s discretion and will be handled on a case by case basis.
- 3D Printers Online reserves the right to “deny a refund” if the Return Policy terms and conditions are not adhered to.
Should you wish to return an item, contact us for further instructions.
Please ensure you use a trackable shipping service. We would strongly recommend purchasing shipping insurance for high-value items. Without a trackable service, we cannot guarantee that we will receive your returned item and therefore cannot guarantee you will receive a refund.