Phrozen Sonic XL 4K LCD 3D Printer
The Phrozen Sonic XL is equipped with a new type of monochrome LCD, tailor-made for 3D printing. This newly developed LCD has a long lifetime and is much stronger and more pressure-resistant then regular LCD’s.
The new LCD is much more transparent allowing for very fast layer times up to 1 sec cure time per layer for 50 microns.
The new ParaLED 3.0 module is specifically designed for mono-LCD. Featuring higher efficiency and better thermal dissipation
Free commercial license of Phrozen’s 3D Pro slicer powered by Formware (Valued at $500).
The Phrozen Sonic is compatible with LCD, DLP and even SLA UV resins. Making many more industry applications possible.
- High-quality high-resolution professional mSLA 3D Printer
- Suitable for many professionals dental, jewellery and product prototype applications.
- UV Engine Paraled 3 with best optical uniformity, much better than conventional single COB LED
- Open resin system compatible with most of commercially available LCD, DLP and SLA UV resins (405nm)
- Large touchscreen control and print from USB. No need to connect to a computer all the time
- High-quality z-axis guarantees perfect quality and repeatability.
- High-speed printing up to 200mm hour
- Build size: 190 * 120 * 200 mm
- LCD: Monochrome 8,9″
- LCD Resolution: 4k
- XY Resolution: 50 µm
- LED Array: ParaLed 3.0
- Print Speed: Up to 200mm/hour
- Ports: RJ45, USB, microSD
- Printer OS: Phrozen OS
- Slicer: Phrozen 3D Powered by FormWare
- Z Resolution: 10 – 300 µm
- Z-axis: Dual Linear Rail with Ball Screw
- Network: Ethernet, WiFi
- Power Input:100-240 VAC – 50/60 HZ
- Printer size: 29 * 33 * 47cm
- Printer weight: 19.5Kg
- Phrozen Sonic XL 3D Printer
- Resin vat with fep film pre-mounted
- AU Power Cable
- Wifi adapter
- Printing Kit (Gloves, Wiper/Scraper, Funnel, Etc.)
Notes & Warnings
- FEP film is fragile. During mounting or after handling it could get damaged. Always check resin vat for leaks with water before use.
- The included metal resin vat is
- very durable and is made for professional use.
- No UV resin included. Don’t forget to add UV resin to your order to get started immediately
1 year warranty
Excluded from warranty are consumable parts: LCD display, Buildplate, VAT, FEP Film, SD Card and ParaLED
Opening the machine without authorization voids warranty