Phrozen TR250LV 3D Printer Resin – 1kg (Light Grey)
Phrozen TR250LV is a great resin for engineering parts and for high temp applications such as thermoforming in the dental industry. It can withstand temperatures of up to 150 degrees celsius.
Phrozen Functional Resin: Explore The Engineering Possibilities!
Free shipping on orders over $149!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Premium Support
- Secure Payments
- Local Stock
* Contents: 1L
* XY Planar Resolution: 30 micron
* Z Resolution (Layer Height): 30-100um
* Normal layer time: 15 sec @ 50 um
* Property: High hardness, toughness and resolution.
* Cleaning: Clean with alcohol spray (or Phrozen wash). Dry with air gun or compressed air
* Suitable for: LCD 3D Printer
* Application: Rubber Mold for Jewelry, Fine Details GK Kit, Heat Resistance Application
* Colour: Light grey
* Low viscosity
* Heat resistant up to 150 degrees Celsius
* Viscosity: 610cPa・s（25℃）
* Density: 1.10 g / cm3
* Tensile Stress (Break): 68 MPa
* Tensile Modulus: 1050 MPa
* Hardness: Shore 80D
* Elongation: 8.5 %
* Break value: 25 MPa
* Heat Deflection Temperature @0.45MPa: > 150C
About Resin Operation
* Avoid sunlight exposure.
* After printing, stored used resin in a closed and opaque bottle.
* DO NOT mix fresh resin and used resin.
* Shake or stir resin properly to avoid pigment separation.
* DO NOT dump resin. Please cured resin and treat/recycle it as general plastics garbage.
* Do your best to wear glove, goggles, long sleeves shirt during usage of resin. Wash hands after every operation.
* DO NOT swallow resin. Go to the hospital if you do.
* Avoid eye contact with resin. Rinse with water and go to hospital if resin contacts eyes.
* The resin might cause slight skin irritation. Stop using it if allergy occurred.
* Resin smells. We strongly suggest you use it under ventilated condition.
* Keep resin in room temperature(15 – 35 Celsius) and dry condition.
* Keep resin away from children.
|Dimensions||9 × 9 × 24 cm|
Suggest using our resin and printer indoor under the ventilated situation.
Avoid exposure to sunlight and indoor luminescence.
Please preserve our resin in a closed opaque bottle in avoid of exposure to air.
Do not mix used and non-used resin together.
Please keep the resin away from kids.
Do not dump resin. Please cure the resin and treat/recycle it as general plastics garbage.
Do not eat and swallow the resin. Go to the hospital if necessary.
Wear goggles in avoid eye contact with the resin. Wash your eyes by water and go to the hospital if necessary.
The resin might cause slight irritation to the skin. Wear gloves when handling. Stop using it if allergy occurred.
The resin is with a slight odour. We strongly suggest you use it under ventilated condition.
Suggested safety equipment: gloves, mask, goggles, and lab coat.
Keep resin in room temperature(15 – 35 OC) and dry condition.