Phrozen Wax Pro: High Wax Content Castable Resin – Powered by BlueCast
Specification & Performance:
- Weight: 500g per bottle
- XY Resolution: 0.047 mm
- Layer Height / Parameter: 12 sec @ 50 um, Delay 2, Motor Speed 200 (Phrozen Shuffle / Make ParaLED)
- Key Performance: Castable resin with rigidity that is better for fine details, non-water absorption for better storage, and capable of direct casting with wax.
- Cleaning Printed Part: Use alcohol spray to clean models and dry with air gun/compressed air. Do not immerse printed part into alcohol over 30 sec.
- Compatible Printer: Phrozen Shuffle, Shuffle XL, Make ParaLED, Make XL ParaLED.
- Application: Lost-wax Casting in jewelry
- Use indoors with Phrozen 3D Printer in well ventilated room
- Avoid exposure to sunlight and indoor luminescence
- Please preserve resin in closed opaque bottle to avoid both air and light exposure
- Do not mix used and unused resins together
- Please keep the resin away from children
- Please do not dump resin. Please dispose of responsibly with general waste/plastics
- Do not eat or swallow resin. If ingested seek medical advice immediately
- Wear goggles to avoid eye contact with resin. If resin comes in to contact with eyes wash thoroughly and seek medical advice immediately
- Resin may cause slight irritation to skin. Gloves should always be worn when handling. If allergic reaction occurs stop using immediately
- Resin has mild odour. We strongly recommend you to use in well ventilated room or area
- Recommended safety equipment: gloves, mask, goggles, and lab coat.
- Store resin at room temperature and in dry area. 15-35 degrees recommended