Polymaker PolyDissolve S1 2.85mm 750g
PolyDissolve™ S1 is a water dissolvable support for PLA, TPU, PVB and Nylon based filaments from Polymaker!
Only 2 left in stock
Free shipping on orders over $149!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Premium Support
- Secure Payments
- Local Stock
PolyDissolve™ S1 is a water dissolvable support for PLA, TPU, PVB and Nylon based filaments from Polymakers portfolio. It is specifically engineered to have a perfect interface with these materials while also displaying good solubility. We recommend that this material be used with the PolyBox™ to keep it at dry conditions (relative humidity of 15% or less) at all times to maintain the best printing results.
- Complex Geometry – PolyDissolve™ S1 is a preferable solution when printing complex geometries, overhangs, internal cavities and complicated structures. It liberates you from support removal problems, and enables greater design freedom. Wide Material Compatibility- PolyDissolve™ S1 is engineered to have a good adhesion and perfect interface with a variety of supported materials from Polymaker including PLA, TPU, PVB & Nylon 6 based filaments.
- Water Soluble – Optimized to dissolve in water, supports printed in PolyDissolve™ S1 will dissolve in tap water. Safe and easily accessible!
- Improved surface quality – Greatly improve the surface quality where supports interface with your prints when using PolyDissolve™ S1.
- Quality Control – Polymakers leading quality control process and rigorous in-house testing, ensure reliable printing and consistency across spools and batches.
Nozzle Temperature: 215°C – 225°C
Printing Speed: 20mm/s – 40mm/s
Bed Temperature: 25°C – 60°C
Bed Surface: Glass with glue, blue tape
Cooling Fan: ON
Note: Printing conditions may vary with different printers and nozzle diameters
PLA based material from Polymaker’s portfolio + +
PETG based material from Polymaker’s portfolio +
ABS based material from Polymaker’s portfolio – –
PC based material from Polymaker’s portfolio – –
PVB based material from Polymaker’s portfolio + +
TPU based material from Polymaker’s portfolio + +
Nylon 6 based material from Polymaker’s portfolio + +
+ + support the model very well
+ generally support the model depending on its geometry
– generally doesn’t support the model depending on its geometry
– – do not support the model
Density: 1.10 g/cm3
Storage: It is highly recommended to store PolyDissolve™ S1 in the PolyBox™ to prevent moisture absorption which will lower the quality and the mechanical properties of the print. If the filament has absorbed moisture it can be dried at 80°C for 12 hours in a convection oven.