Polymaker PolyLite PETG 2.85mm 1kg
Free shipping on orders over $149!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Premium Support
- Secure Payments
- Local Stock
PolyLite™ is a family of 3D printing filaments made with the best raw materials to deliver exceptional quality and reliability. PolyLite™ covers the most popular 3D printing materials to meet your everyday needs in design and prototyping. PolyLite PETG is an affordable PETG filament with balanced mechanical properties and ease of printing.
- Balanced Mechanical Properties – PolyLite PETG features well balanced mechanical properties, outperforming regular PLA in toughness.
- Heat Resistant – PolyLite PETG features a heat resistance up to 80°C, suitable for a wide range of applications.
- Excellent Compatibility – High Quality PETG filament compatible with a wide range of 3D printers; PETG shares many benefits of PLA such as fantastic dimensional stability with minimal warping. 80°C heated bed required.
- Affordable Technology – Polymakers industry leading filament quality available at an affordable price!
- Uncompromised Quality – With Polymaker’s industry leading quality control process and rigorous in-house testing, you can rest assured that PolyLite PETG will produce beautiful, reliable and accurate printed parts.
Nozzle Temperature: 230°C – 240°C
Printing Speed: 30mm/s – 50mm/s
Bed Temperature: 70°C – 80°C
Bed Surface: Glass with glue, PEI sheet
Cooling Fan: LOW for better surface quality OFF for better strength.
Other: When printing large parts with PolyLite™ PETG an enclosure can be beneficial.
Note: Printing conditions may vary with different printers and nozzle diameters
Mechanical Properties (X-Y)
Young’s Modulus: 1472 ± 270 (Mpa)
Tensile Strength: 31.9 ± 1.1 (Mpa)
Bending Strength: 53.7 ± 2.4 (Mpa)
Impact Strength: 5.1 ± 0.3 (kJ/m2)
Glass Transition Temperature: 81°C
Heat Deflection Temperature (0.45 MPa): 78.4°C
Heat Deflection Temperature (1.8 MPa): 74.8°C
Vicat Softening Temperature: 84°C
Density: 1.25 g/cm3
Recommended Support Materials: PolyDissolve™ S1 generally supports the model depending on its geometry.
Disclaimer: The typical values presented in Polymakers data sheet are intended for reference and comparison purposes only. Due to the nature of 3D printing they should not be used for design specifications or quality control purposes.
Storage: It is highly recommended to store PolyLite™ PETG in the PolyBox™ to prevent moisture absorption which will lower the quality and the mechanical properties of the print. If the filament has absorbed moisture it can be dried at 65°C for 6 hours in a convection oven.