This item is currently available on a “Pre-Order Promotion”.
Current ETA late July.
AUSTRALIAN STOCK. NO IMPORT TAXES OR CUSTOMS DELAYS!
No hidden costs! All prices include GST + Free Express Shipping!
BEST PRICE GUARANTEE!!!
– An upgraded version of CR-10S
– With 300*300*400mm large printing size
– Matrix automatic leveling, easy leveling with both automatic leveling and auxiliary leveling modes
– Resume printing function, restart and continue printing, realizing long-time print (the printing model will not be affected)
– Double gear extrusion mechanism, has a large extrusion to make sure feeding smoothly
– High precision printing
– 4.3 inch Colorful touch screen, status display, function display, parameters all setting are clear to check
– Filament detection, transparent filament can also be detected, auto shut down while running out of the filament
– V2.4.1 Motherboard, four-layer PCB board, TMC ultra-quiet drive 256 subdivision, print more precision
– With high quality teflon tube, high temperature resistant makes the feeding smoother, but improves the printing quality
– Quickly heating up to 110°C, only needs 5 minutes
– 500W Brand power supply, realizing stable printing, which can use 100V-240V, no need to adjust.
Whilst the CR-10S PRO is simple to set-up and use one should always maintain a healthy respect for electricity when setting up and operating.Under no circumstances should this machine be opened if it is plugged in or switched on. Nor should users leave machine unattended if operating.
A basic understanding of mechanical assembly techniques and electrical wiring will be advantageous.
Avoid touching the heated print bed when operating and in particular the hot-end.
For younger users, (below 18yrs) we recommend an adult be present during assembly and also during operation.
Express Shipping is on us!!
Free Express Shipping?!?!
Provided there are no unforeseen delays your CR-10S PRO printer will be delivered to you within 1-3 business days from date of order!!
Please note: Shipping may take longer than that general 1-3 business days if you are located outside of a metropolitan area.
Free Express Shipping is currently available to Australia only for this particular item.
Local Shipping Info:
For local stocks/shipments we generally ship with Australia Post, CouriersPlease, TNT, DHL, Toll, Allied Express and StarTrack. Shipping usually takes 1-3 business days.
We specifically choose the services of reputable couriers. This is so we minimise potential delays, losses and damages. These services also allow us to track items in real time.
These services naturally do come at a higher cost. This however is how we have chosen to best manage shipping from point A to point B. Your customer satisfaction is our first and foremost priority!
To avoid any unnecessary delays please ensure your contact info (Address/Phone number) is accurate. A mobile number is recommended and is required in case the courier needs to contact you.
Once shipped a tracking number will be provided to you. You will then be able to check the status of your order in real time via the courier website using your unique tracking number.
Please advise Click Depot as soon as you have taken delivery of your 3D printer. Our team will send you files, links and resources to assist you in getting set-up correctly and to allow you the best possible start.
DON’T DELAY!! STOCK IS LIMITED!!!