3DXTech 3DXMAX PC-ABS 1.75mm 500g Black
3DXMAX® PC-ABS (polycarbonate + acrylonitrile butadiene styrene) is a premium high-heat 3D printing filament. PC-ABS alloys the mechanical properties & high-heat resistance of PC with the printability of ABS and allows for the printing of functional prototypes and production parts with very fine detail and excellent surface quality. 3DXMAX® Low-Gloss PC-ABS is suitable for use in both consumer-grade and industrial FDM/FFF printers that have a heated print bed.
Benefits of 3DXMAX® PC-ABS:
- Sturdy parts with durable qualities from PC and printability from ABS
- Easier to print than PC, yet tougher than ABS
- Improved thermal properties, ductility, and impact resistance
- Amorphous structure giving it lower, near isotropic shrinkage
- A beautiful low-gloss surface finish helps hide layer lines and makes highly technical-looking printed parts
Recommended Print Settings:
- Extruder: 270-290°C
- Bed Temp: 110-120°C
- Bed Prep: Magigoo Bed Prep Adhesive or 3DXTECH Polyimide Tape gives the best results
- Heated Chamber: Recommended, a chamber helps reduce warping and improves layer adhesion
- Supports: Water-soluble AquaTek X1 USM works ideal for complex parts.
- Drying Instructions: 110°C for 4 hours.
- 1.75mm +/- 0.05mm in diameter
There are no reviews yet.