3DXTech FibreX ABS+GF10 1.75mm 750g Black
FibreX™ ABS+GF is glass fibre reinforced ABS. It is tough as nails, very stiff, and strong allowing users to create structural parts without the lifting or warping that can happen with unfilled ABS. We use premium ABS and a special glass fibre chosen to be compatible with ABS and the FDM/FFF 3D printing process.
Benefits of ABS+GF include:
- Ideal for structural engineering-grade applications
- Exceptionally stiff and strong without being brittle
- Excellent dimensional stability
- Very low shrinkage, warping, or lifting, something regular un-reinforced ABS is infamous for!
- High thermal properties allow it to stay in use up to 98°C depending on mechanical loads applied
Recommended Print Settings:
- Extruder: 230-245°C
- Bed Temp: 95-110°C
- Nozzle: We strongly recommend a hardened steel nozzle with a minimum diameter of 0.4mm
- Other: Ideal layer height is 60% of nozzle diameter. We do not recommend printing layers smaller than 0.25mm with glass fibre reinforced filaments
- Bed Prep: Magigoo Bed Prep gives us the best results
- Heated Chamber: Recommended, an enclosure helps reduce warping and improves print success. 30-80°C if at all possible
- Supports: AquaTek™ water-soluble X1 USM Universal Support Material is designed to work with complex models
- Drying Instructions: 80°C for 4 hours
- 1.75mm +/- 0.05mm in diameter
There are no reviews yet.