BCN3D Omega I60 3D Printer
Introducing the BCN3D Omega I60 3D Printer - a high-speed, multi-purpose industrial 3D printer crafted specifically for manufacturing environments. The BCN3D Omega I60 3D Printer is a powerful machine equipped with an IDEX system that allows it to print two objects simultaneously and quickly switch between materials without compromising on quality or speed. It also features a dynamically heated enclosure which helps maintain consistent temperatures during long prints, as well as a massive printing capacity of up to 500mm x 500mm x 600mm! With its advanced technology and superior performance, the BCN3D Omega I60 is perfect for any professional looking to take their production capabilities to the next level.
The BCN3D Omega I60 3D Printer doubles productivity by utilising both toolheads at the same time, allowing you to print large scale and robust pieces in engineering grade materials with ease. With a huge 60L print volume and heated chamber reaching temperatures of up to 70ºC, this is one of the most advanced 3D printers on the market today!
BCN3D Omega I60 3D Printer Key Features:
- Powerful IDEX System
- Massive Print Volume
- Active Heated Chamber
- Advanced Material Capabilities
- High Speed Printing
BCN3D Omega I60 3D Printer Product Highlights:
- Active Heated Chamber: A heated chamber makes engineering polymer manufacturing easier by maintaining an ideal temperature for the printable part throughout the printing process. This temperature control ensures that the part is constructed uniformly, minimising the formation of internal stresses. The heated chamber of the BCN3D Omega I60 can reach temperatures of up to 70oC, making it suitable for printing materials such as ASA, PA, ABS, and reinforced PA, among others.
- Extrusion system: The BCN3D Omega I60 is outfitted with a powerful extrusion system that includes industry-leading components such as 1.75 mm direct drive Bondtech LGX Pro extruders. This system offers greater control and precision. It also comes with custom E3D Revo hotends that provide best-in-class extrusion reliability and an easy-swap nozzle change.
- High speed ready: The BCN3D Omega I60 has built-in accelerometers and 32-bit electronics, as well as a customised version of Marlin 2.1. This combination improves the BCN3D Omega I60’s capabilities, allowing it to efficiently manufacture parts at an impressive speed of 300 mm/s and achieve accelerations of 10 m/s2. The BCN3D Omega I60 is the market’s only high-speed and IDEX 3D printer, offering users exceptional productivity.
- Massive print volume: The printing volume available in the BCN3D Omega I60 is 450 x 300 x 450 mm (17.7 x 11.8 x 17.7 in), offering up to 60 litres. This, in conjunction with the heated chamber, enables the BCN3D Omega I60 to produce large technical parts.
- MOS (Material Operations System): This integrated material module provides an all-in-one experience. You can control not only the humidity but also the temperature with the MOS. It has two major advantages: it can recover damaged material and it can preheat your filament before starting a print.
- BCN3D Omega I60 3D Printer has a built-in camera, a flexible build plate, an Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS), a Filament Runout Sensor (FRS), barcode sensors for spool and component recognition, one light, a 7″ capacitive touchscreen, a HEPA and Carbon filter, a Safety Pause function, an emergency stop button, and WiFi or Ethernet connectivity functions.
INNOVATIVE IDEX DUAL-EXTRUSION DESIGN
The BCN3D IDEX system prints using two independent print heads. During multi-material prints, one head is active while the other stays out of the way.
- Cleanest solution on the market for dual extrusion 3D printing.
- IDEX System prevents drip/contamination of parts.
- Use Duplication Mode to make both tool heads perform separate tasks.
- Batch printing is now faster and easier than ever before.
- Use Mirror Mode to print two opposite parts at the same time.
MASSIVE BUILD CHAMBER WITH ACTIVE HEATING
The BCN3D Omega I60 enables you to confidently print the huge, sturdy parts, jigs and fixtures that have previously requires multiple print jobs, using advanced materials.
- Print Volume a staggering 450mm x 300mm x 450mm
- 17.7" x 11.8" x 17.7"
- 60 Liters
- Actively Heated Build Chamber up to 70C
- Build Plate Heats up to 120C
HIGH SPEED PRINTING
Churn out high-quality prints, batch after batch, using only high-speed IDEX 3D printer on the market: the BCN3D Omega I60.
- Print Speed: 300 mm/s
- Acceleration: 10 m/s^2
- Built-In Accelerometers
- 32-Bit ATSEME51 Processor
MATERIAL OPERATIONS SYSTEM
The Material Operations System (MOS) is built into the foundation of the BCN3D Omega I60 and maintains multiple large filament spools through many hundreds of print-hours.
- Maintain humidity below 10%
- Automatically switches spools in case of runout
- Preheats material for highest possible print quality
USER EASE AND SAFETY
Designed from the ground up to be easy to use and maintain on a factory floor or makerspace.
- Built-In Camera
- HAQ-XY Kinematics and autocalibration
- 7" Capacitive Touchscreen
- Connect via WiFI or Ethernet
- HEPA and carbon filtration
- Andon lights tower and emergency stop button
There are no reviews yet.