BlueCast X-One Resin (500g)
X-One® is a castable resin developed and produced by BlueCast® for DLP and Monochromatic LCD machines. The low-temperature melting polymer ensures a smooth surface finish and perfect lettering. X-One® was developed to allow ideal casting results with any kind of investments and burnout cycles. X-One® is the first castable resin with 0% shrinkage and extreme dimensional stability.
- No bleeding issue also on LCD machines.
- The first real meltable resin at low temperature.
- Excellent dimensional stability in time. No shrinkage (natural shrinkage will be compensated during printmaking polymer expansion chemically).
- Low viscosity (easier to clean and get back from patterns).
- Excellent adhesion to the platform (adhesion layers are exposure layers x4 or even x3), no need for primer.
- Toxic & carcinogenic free, Low fumes emission during burnout. Very low VOC and negligible smell.
- Low fume emission during burnout
- Finally, you can cast in any casting house/service every kind of pattern with text, engravings, micropavè, etc.
- You can choose either chemical post-curing (longer wash in alcohol) or traditional washing and UV oven post-curing. After chemical post-curing, the resin color changes from dark green to grey/white to enable you to check if the piece is fully cured.
There are no reviews yet.