E3D Revo Micro Hotend Kit - 24V Fully Loaded
Ready for Revo
Change nozzles at room temperature using just your fingers. No complex tools, no hot tightening. Revo nozzles are factory-sealed nozzles and heat break in one, so they’re easy to fit and can’t leak material when in use.
A Revo HeaterCore heats up in seconds. It’s much safer too – unlike other solutions on the market, a positive temperature coefficient (PTC) means the Revo HeaterCore can not melt at extreme temperatures: power reduces as it gets hotter, so hazards are reduced in the event of a thermal runaway.
Runs cool, looks cool
With an anodised black heatsink, not only does Revo Micro run cool – it looks cool, too.
Flexible to any setup
Revo Micro plays nice with Bowden and direct drive setups, but its lightweight construction makes it an ideal choice for Bowden setups.
- This kit does not include any 3D printed mounts
- The Revo Micro fan must be connected using the 5V regulator unless connecting directly to a 5V pin
- This kit comes with 100mm of PTFE tube.
- You may need to adjust your Z offset when changing nozzles.
- Max temp: 300C
- Weight: 30g
- Nozzle type: RapidChange Revo
- Maximum temp: 300°C
- M12 x 1.5 thread mounting
- Compatible with Bowden and direct drive systems
- 1x Revo Micro heatsink
- 1x M12 x 1.5 nut
- 1x 20 x 20 x 10 5V fan
- 1x 24V to 5V regulator board
- 1x Revo Micro fan duct
- 1x Collet
- 1x Collet clip
- 1x Revo HeaterCore 24V
- 1x Revo HeaterCore spring
- 1x Extension cable kit
- 1x 100mm PTFE
Fully loaded nozzle kit
- 1x 0.25, 0.40, 0.60, and 0.80mm brass Revo Nozzles
There are no reviews yet.