Flashforge Creator 3 – IDEX 3D Printer
Released July 20, 2019.
Get your pre-order before the counter reaches zero.
Flashforge Creator 3 Independent dual extruder (IDEX) 3D Printer
The Creator 3 from Flashforge is the latest upgraded version of the world famous Flashforge Creator Pro! It takes a major improvement from its predecessor with independent dual extrusion — commonly abbreviated to IDEX. This means the Creator3 features two independent print heads that move on the X and Y- axes for efficient multimaterial printing. The Creator3 also features a heated removable print bed and a slew of other features!
|Build Volume:||300mm x 250mm x 200mm|
|Device Size:||647mm x 485mm x 615mm|
|Extruder:||Independant Dual Extruder (IDEX)|
|Positioning Accuracy:||X/Y Axis 0.011mm | Z Axis 0.0025mm|
|Layer Height:||0.05mm ~ 0.4mm|
|Maximum Nozzle Temperature:||300 C|
|Maximum Heatbed Temperature:||120 C|
|Print Technology:||Fused Filament Fabrication (FFF)|
|Touch Screen Size:||4.5 inch Color IPS Touch Screen|
|Supported Materials:||PLA/ ABS/ TPU/ PVA/ HIPS/ PETG/ WPC/ Nylon|
|Software:||Flashprint / Simplify3D / Slic3r / Cura|
|Connectivity:||USB Stick / WiFi / Ethernet / 3D Cloud|
|Operating System:||Win XP / Vista / 7 / 8 /10 / Mac OS / Linux|
|File Types:||Input – 3MF/ STL/ OBJ/ FPP/ BMP/ PNG/ JPG/ JPEG
Output – GX / G
|AC Input:||100V-240VAC, 47-63Hz|
– Whilst all our 3d Printers are simple to set-up and use one should always maintain a healthy respect for electricity when setting up and operating.
– Under no circumstances should this machine be opened if it is plugged in or switched on. Nor should users leave machine unattended if operating.
– A basic understanding of mechanical assembly techniques and electrical wiring will be advantageous.
– Avoid touching the heated print bed when operating and in particular the hot-end.
– We recommend users wear protective gloves when handling resin and cleaning chemicals.
Express Shipping is on us!! Free Express Shipping?!?! That’s right!!!
Please note: Shipping may take longer than that general 1-3 business days if you are located outside of a metropolitan area.
We generally ship with Australia Post, CouriersPlease, TNT, DHL, Toll, Allied Express and StarTrack. Shipping usually takes 1-3 business days.
We specifically choose the services of reputable couriers. This is so we minimise potential delays, losses and damages. These services also allow us to track items in real time. Your customer satisfaction is our first and foremost priority!
Important: To avoid any unnecessary delays please ensure your contact info (Address/Phone number) is accurate. A mobile number is recommended and is required in case the courier needs to contact you.
Once shipped a tracking number will be provided to you. You will then be able to check the status of your order in real time via the courier website using your unique tracking number.
Whilst 3D Printers Online offers free shipping on all orders of $100 or more, we cannot guarantee this will be available to every address. Should you be located in a regional or remote area that is not covered by our free shipping service we will contact you to discuss your options”. Delivery time-frames are for guidance purposes only and are not a guarantee.
We provide a 30 Day return policy on all our products. Please kindly read the terms and conditions below before you return an item:
The buyer is wholly responsible for the assembly and setup of a product and as such Click Depot may not accept any returns once an item is opened, unpackaged and/or assembled.
- The period of 30 days is calculated from the date the item is dispatched.
- The item must be returned in original resalable condition with all original packaging. Item must be unopened.
- PLEASE DO NOT stick or write on the packaging. Please place postage stickers on “outer” packaging only.
- Return shipping costs are not included in the purchase price and will be on the senders account.
- Refunds will be processed only once item is received by our warehouse staff who have confirmed the item to be unopened, undamaged and in resalable condition.
- Click Depot reserves the right to provide a “partial refund” if terms and conditions have not been adhered to. The refund amount will be at Click Depot’s discretion and will handled on a case by case basis.
- Click Depot reserves the the right to “deny a refund” if the Return Policy terms and conditions are not adhered to.
Should you wish to return an item, contact us for further instructions.
Please ensure you use a trackable shipping service. We would strongly recommend purchasing shipping insurance for high value items. Without a trackable service, we cannot guarantee that we will receive your returned item and therefore cannot guarantee you will receive a refund.