Formlabs Castable Wax 40 Resin Cartridge
Formlabs Castable Wax 40 Resin
Introducing Formlabs Castable Wax 40 Resin - the perfect solution for 3D printing and casting intricate, highly detailed designs. With a 40% wax fill and low expansion rate, this resin offers an easy workflow that supports a wide range of lost wax casting conditions. Compatible with leading gypsum investments, you can be sure to get superior results every time! From bridal jewelry to large demanding pieces, Castable Wax 40 Resin is your go-to choice for creating beautiful works of art. Castable Wax 40 Resin creates beautiful 3D printed jewelry pieces that burn out cleanly.
Why Choose Formlabs Castable Wax 40 Resin
- Formlabs Castable Wax 40 Resin makes it easy to transition from traditional wax workflows to a digital 3D printing workflow.
Easy to Cast
- Formlabs Castable Wax 40 Resin supports a wide range of lost wax casting conditions and is compatible with leading gypsum investments.
- Create heavy jewelry and difficult-to-cast features with ease. Formlabs Castable Wax 40 Resin will minimize common expansion related defects.
Supported by a Complete Ecosystem
- With unmatched ease of use and groundbreaking materials like Castable Wax 40 resin, you can print casting patterns, mold masters, and prototypes all with the Form 3.
Reliably manufacture production-quality jewelry your clients will love with Castable Wax 40 Resin, a breakthrough jewelry resin with industry leading castability. Heavy jewelry and difficult to cast features including engraved text, stone holes, and channels resolve stunningly with Castable Wax 40 Resin.
- Heavy signet and class rings
- Pendants and medallions
- Custom bridal jewelry
Form Wash Settings
5 min (x2)
Wash Castable Wax 40 prints in isopropyl alcohol (IPA) for 5 minutes. Rinse for 5 minutes in a second, cleaner IPA bath to eliminate any remaining uncured material. Fully dry parts with compressed air. Do not use TPM to wash.
Optional Form Cure Settings
Post-curing is not required for bulky Castable Wax 40 prints, but can increase handling strength if desired. Cure parts for up to 30 minutes with no heat.
Printer compatibility: Form 3, Form 3+, Form 3B, Form 3B+, Form 2
Compatible with these resin tanks: Form 2 LT Tank, Form 3/3B Resin Tank V2.1
Compatible with these build platforms: Form 3 Build Platform, Form 3 Build Platform 2, Form 3 Stainless Steel Build Platform, Form 3L Build Platform, Form 3L Build Platform 2L
Note: Print settings for this material may not be available yet on Form 3L and Form 3BL printers. Please visit our support page for more information.
There are no reviews yet.