Formlabs Fuse Sift 230V
The Fuse Sift is a safe, efficient powder recovery system for the Fuse 1 3D printer. This easy-to-use, all-in-one station combines part extraction, powder recovery, storage, and mixing in a single free-standing device, for the most functionality in a single device available on the SLS market.
- Compact, enclosed system: A negative air pressure system keeps powder inside while enabling open access and easy cleanup.
- Low waste: A 30% material refresh rate means you can print with up to 70% recycled powder, indefinitely. Fuse Sift’s sieve filters out particles to be remixed with new powder and reused in future prints.
- Automatic powder mixing: Fuse Sift will dispense and mix used and new powder automatically so you can reduce waste and control your powder supply.
- Nonstop printing: Reduce downtime by transferring modular build chambers and powder cartridges between the Fuse 1 and Fuse Sift for a nonstop, cyclical workflow.
- A complete toolkit: The Fuse Sift includes a set of finishing tools to help you clean excess powder from parts with ease.
There are no reviews yet.