Formlabs TPU 90A Powder
Introducing Formlabs TPU 90A Powder - the perfect material for a wide range of applications. With its high elongation at break and superior tear strength, this powder is ideal for creating flexible, durable parts that can withstand daily use. Plus, you can manufacture parts in-house with it at a low cost per part! And to top it off, 80% of this powder is recyclable so you can enjoy peace of mind knowing your projects are eco-friendly.
The material's strength and flexibility make it a great choice for a variety of industries, including medical device manufacturing. Formlabs TPU 90A Powder is skin-safe which makes it suitable for creating prototypes and end-use parts for patient care, while its ability to withstand everyday use ensures that the products are durable and long-lasting.
By using TPU 90A Powder, you can streamline your manufacturing processes and bring your products to market faster. With its exceptional properties, this material enables you to create high-quality parts that meet the demands of your customers and stand up to the challenges of everyday use.
Produce works-like prototypes or robust end-use parts in-house with this tough elastomer validated for skin contact.
- Wearables and soft-touch elements
- Gaskets, seals, masks, belts, tubing
- Soles, splints, orthotics, prosthetics
- Padding, dampers, cushions
Why Choose Formlabs TPU 90A Powder
Leverage TPU 90A Powder's exceptional strength and flexibility to bring your products to market faster or transform patient care.
Tough & Flexible
- High tear strength and elongation for strong, durable, elastomeric parts.
- Ideal to produce custom medical appliances or wearable accessories.
- The accessible system enables a low cost-per-part for low-to-medium volume production.
- A low 20% refresh rate allows you to print with 80% recycled powder for minimal waste.
There are no reviews yet.