MakerBot Precision PLA for METHOD
MakerBot Precision PLA Special Features
Polyactic Acid (PLA) is a biodegradable thermoplastic that is a great material for early concept models because it is easy to use, office-friendly, and works great with breakaway supports which print faster and can be removed faster than dissolvable supports.
The Precision PLA for METHOD has been designed and tested to work perfectly with MakerBot's industrial grade printer, and is shipped in a vacuum-sealed metalised polyester bag to preserve its quality right up until opening. The filament comes wound around a Smart Spool™ that contains all the information that the printer needs, including material type, colour, and remaining amount via an embedded RFID chip that communicates directly to MakerBot Print.
MakerBot Precision PLA Specifications
- Printer Compatibility: MakerBot METHOD
- Material Type: PLA Precision Model Material
- Spool Type: Smart Spool™
- Software Compatibility: MakerBot Print
- Glass Transition Temperature: 60-65°C
- Melting Temperature: 150-160°C
- Extruder Temperature: 210°C
- Dimensions & Weight:
- Spool Diameter: 218mm
- Spool Width: 42mm
- Material Diameter: 1.75mm
- Net Weight: 750g
- Operating Environment: Store Precision PLA in the included vacuum-sealed metalised polyester bag to avoid moisture absorption from air and long-term exposure to humidity, which can compromise material quality and performance. Make sure the built-in desiccant is in the spool to absorb any moisture exposure during the material loading process.
There are no reviews yet.