Phrozen Transform 13.3″ LCD 3D Printer
Released July 10, 2019.
Get your pre-order before the counter reaches zero.
Available for pre-ordering
PLEASE NOTE THIS PRODUCT IS AVAILABLE FOR “PRE-ORDER”. ETA: 10th July 2019 AUSTRALIAN STOCK. NO IMPORT TAXES OR CUSTOMS DELAYS! No hidden costs! All prices include GST + free express shipping! BEST PRICE GUARANTEE!!!
Versatile and precise, Phrozen Transform’s changeable 13.3” & dual 5.5″ panels and ultra-stable 40 cm Z-axis will let you PRINT BIG.
From toys to dentistry, jewelry design, and prototyping, Phrozen Transform’s 13.3” LCD, dual 5.5″ LCD panel and 40 cm (15.75 inches) Z-axis can handle your larger projects with speed and ease.
Phrozen Transform’s 13.3” printing area flattens most SLA 3D printers on the market, topping the world of consumer-grade 3D printers with a build volume of 29.2 x 16.5 x 40 cm (11.5 x 6.5 x 15.75 inch). The large printing area does not sacrifice details: the 40 cm (15.75 inches) Z-axis is nearly twice as long as those of other machines in its class, which means Phrozen Transform has the stability to render your designs at a 76µm XY resolution.
With Phrozen Transform, you never have to assemble your print again!
Thanks to Phrozen Transform’s dual 5.5” panels, you can now make multiple prints at the same time. The full setup option for Phrozen Transform offers dual 5.5” panels in addition to the 13.3” panel, bringing your build volume to 12 x 6.8 x 40 cm (4.96 x 2.68 x 15.75 inch)while allowing you to print two of the same design at the same time.
It provides the 47µm XY resolution, printing every last detail of your designs while doubling printing efficiency—two prints at a time to cut printing time in half!
Phrozen Transform’s Fast LCD Adaptor design lets you switch between the 13.3” large prints and the dual 5.5” high-resolution mode in just 30 seconds.
- Turn the power off.
- Remove the 13.3” LCD connector.
- Install the prepared dual 5.5” LCD connector.
- Insert USB with system info to switch system.
- Turn the power back on and recalibrate.
– Whilst all our 3d Printers are simple to set-up and use one should always maintain a healthy respect for electricity when setting up and operating.
– Under no circumstances should this machine be opened if it is plugged in or switched on. Nor should users leave machine unattended if operating.
– A basic understanding of mechanical assembly techniques and electrical wiring will be advantageous.
– Avoid touching the heated print bed when operating and in particular the hot-end.
Express Shipping is on us!! Free Express Shipping?!?! That’s right!!!
Please note: Shipping may take longer than that general 1-3 business days if you are located outside of a metropolitan area.
We generally ship with Australia Post, CouriersPlease, TNT, DHL, Toll, Allied Express and StarTrack. Shipping usually takes 1-3 business days.
We specifically choose the services of reputable couriers. This is so we minimise potential delays, losses and damages. These services also allow us to track items in real time. Your customer satisfaction is our first and foremost priority!
Important: To avoid any unnecessary delays please ensure your contact info (Address/Phone number) is accurate. A mobile number is recommended and is required in case the courier needs to contact you.
We provide a 30 Day return policy on all our products. Please kindly read the terms and conditions below before you return an item:
The buyer is wholly responsible for the assembly and setup of a product and as such Click Depot may not accept any returns once an item is opened, unpackaged and/or assembled.
- The period of 30 days is calculated from the date the item is dispatched.
- The item must be returned in original resalable condition with all original packaging. Item must be unopened.
- PLEASE DO NOT stick or write on the packaging. Please place postage stickers on “outer” packaging only.
- Return shipping costs are not included in the purchase price and will be on the senders account.
- Refunds will be processed only once item is received by our warehouse staff who have confirmed the item to be unopened, undamaged and in resalable condition.
- Click Depot reserves the right to provide a “partial refund” if terms and conditions have not been adhered to. The refund amount will be at Click Depot’s discretion and will handled on a case by case basis.
- Click Depot reserves the the right to “deny a refund” if the Return Policy terms and conditions are not adhered to.
Should you wish to return an item, contact us for further instructions.
Please ensure you use a trackable shipping service. We would strongly recommend purchasing shipping insurance for high value items. Without a trackable service, we cannot guarantee that we will receive your returned item and therefore cannot guarantee you will receive a refund.