Shining3D Freescan Combo
Hybrid Light Source and Multifunctional Handheld 3D Scanner
▪ Light Source Blue Laser + Infrared VCSEL
▪ Accuracy Up to 0.02 mm
▪ Weight 620g
▪ Compact Size 193mm x 63mm x53mm
The FreeScan Combo, with a small size of 193x63x53mm and weighed only 620g, has dual light sources: blue laser and infrared VCSEL. Being a lightweight and portable metrology scanner, it is equipped with four working modes: multiple lines scanning, single line scanning, fine scanning, infrared scanning.
The FreeScan Combo, with a small size of 193x63x53mm and weighed only 620g, has dual light sources: blue laser and infrared VCSEL.
4 scanning modes, multiple scan choices
- 13 cross blue laser lines for global smooth scanning;
- 7 parallel blue laser lines for fine scanning details;
- 1 single blue laser lines to obtain deep hole data;
- Infrared light source and large FOV for more applications.
Metrology-grade accuracy*, the accuracy under the multiple lines scanning mode can achieve up to 0.02mm. *According to VDI-VDE 2634-3
FreeScan Combo can be used to achieve metrology-level precision inspection, reverse design, additive manufacturing, and other applications in many manufacturing sectors, including the automotive industries, aerospace, rail transportation, heavy industries, mold manufacturing, casting and foundry and medical industries