Ultimaker 2+ Connect 3D Printer
Start 3D Printing the Ultimaker Way
Take your first step into our world of easy and seamless 3D printing – with a new touchscreen and remote printing capabilities.
Leasing finance monthly options available – see calculator below
Free shipping on orders over $149!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Premium Support
- Secure Payments
- Local Stock
Ultimaker 2+ Connect Special Features
Built upon an architecture that has delivered millions of high-quality prints, the Ultimaker 2+ Connect is a robust workhorse with networking capabilities and a new touchscreen. The Ultimaker 2+ Connect is your reliable first step into the world of easy, remote 3D printing. As the successor to the highly trusted and reliable Ultimaker 2+, the Ultimaker 2+ Connect adds intuitive operation and deeper software connectivity.
- Network Connectivity: At home or in the office, sending print jobs to the Ultimaker 2+ Connect is a breeze. Via Wi-Fi or Ethernet, cloud 3D printing allows remote file transfer with added security from anywhere in the world. (Network printing is via cloud using Ultimaker Digital Factory only. Compatible with 2.4 GHz WiFi band only, 5 GHz WiFi band is not supported.)
- Next-Gen Components: There’s nothing better than waking up to a successful print. Thanks to a stiffer build platform and rigorously tested material profiles, you can trust the Ultimaker 2+ Connect to print reliably overnight or over the weekend.
- Touchscreen: For every action, the 2.4″ colour touchscreen gives you intuitive control and step-by-step assistance. Changing material, adjusting the build plate, or checking your print status are just a tap away.
- Wide Material Choice: Ultimaker offers one of the widest material choice on the market. With an open filament system, you can always find the right material properties for your application – from stunning aesthetics to flexibility.
- Easy Setup: With a hardware installation that takes minutes, setting up the Ultimaker 2+ Connect is easy. It also features an improved assisted bed levelling.
- Ergonomic Feeder: The Ultimaker 2+ Connect is equipped with a new ergonomic feeder, making it easier to load and change materials.
- Swappable Nozzles: Clever print head design allow print head nozzle to be swapped easily and fast, user can choose the preferred nozzle to achieve either highly detailed or extremely fast prints. (The printer comes with one 0.4 mm nozzle installed on the print head, and one spare 0.4 mm nozzle in the accessory box. 0.25, 0.6, and 0.8mm nozzles are available for purchase separately.)
Ultimaker 2+ Connect Specifications
- Technology: Fused Filament Fabrication (FFF)
- Print Head: Single extrusion print head with swappable nozzles
- Build Volume (XYZ): 223x220x205mm
- Layer Resolution:
- 0.25mm nozzle: 150-60micron
- 0.4mm nozzle: 200-20micron
- 0.6mm nozzle: 400-20micron
- 0.8mm nozzle: 600-20micron
- XYZ Resolution (Stepper Motor): 12.5, 12.5, 5 micron
- Build Speed: <24mm³/s
- Build Plate: Heated glass build plate (20-110°C)
- Nozzle Diameter:
- 0.4mm (included)
- 0.25mm, 0.6mm, 0.8mm (sold separately)
- Operating Sound: <50dBA
- Power Input: 100-240 VAC, 50-60Hz
- Power Output: 221W
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Ethernet, USB
- Assembled Dimensions: 34.2x46x58cm
- Net Weight: 10.3kg
- Supplied Software:
- Ultimaker Cura: print preparation software
- Ultimaker Digital Factory: cloud-based printer management solution
- Security: Data encryption in transit and at rest. Two-factor authentication.
- Supported OS: MacOS, Windows, and Linux
- Warranty Period: 12 months
- Compatible Accessories:
- Air Manager: EPA filter removes up to 95% of UFPs and fully encloses the printer
- Nozzle Pack: 0.25, 0.4, 0.6, and 0.8mm nozzles – for speed or fine detail
- Adhesion Sheets: For effective build plate adhesion
- Ultimaker Essentials: Software subscription that delivers stability and control for organizations
- Compatible Materials:
- Easy to print and visual quality: Ultimaker PLA/Tough PLA
- Mechanical Strength: Ultimaker ABS/PC/CPE
- Wear Resistance: Ultimaker Nylon/PP
- Heat Resistance: Ultimaker CPE+
- Flexibility: Ultimaker TPU 95A
Ultimaker 2+ Connect Further Information
Introducing the Ultimaker 2+ Connect: https://youtu.be/j20i4zz6LUE