Ultimaker Breakaway Material
Breakaway Supports for Hassle-Free 3D Printing
Only left in stock
Free shipping on orders over $149!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Premium Support
- Secure Payments
- Local Stock
Ultimaker Breakaway Material Special Features
Ultimaker Breakaway is a support material for multi-extrusion 3D printing. Breakaway support is quick to remove and does not need further post-processing for a quality finish on your 3D print. Designed for a hassle-free 3D printing experience, Breakaway provides good adhesion to ABS, Nylon, PLA, CPE, or CPE+.
Ultimaker: Introducing Breakaway Support Material: https://youtu.be/NmLf3kGsAbU
- No sanding or waiting for your support material to dissolve. Simply print and break it away
- Ensures a high-quality surface finish on your model
- Good adhesion to ABS, Nylon, PLA, CPE, or CPE+
- Longer shelf life and less moisture sensitive compared to water-soluble support material, such as PVA
- Ideal for use with build materials that could be sensitive to water
Quick Guide to Removing Ultimaker Breakaway Supports from your 3D Print
Tear: Begin by removing the majority of the inner support structure, using gripping pliers to tear away the interior area.
Pull: Loosen the support from the model around the corners with cutting pliers. Pull the Breakaway support from the model.
- Peel: If a layer of support remains, find a loose edge and peel it away from the model. Remove any final traces with pliers or tweezers.
*Note: It is advised to wear protective gloves when the support structure contains sharp corners or when working with bigger models.
Ultimaker Breakaway Material Specifications
- Weight: 750g