Ultimaker Nylon Filament
Ultimaker Nylon: Abrasion-Resistant and Durable
Free shipping on orders over $149!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Premium Support
- Secure Payments
- Local Stock
Ultimaker Nylon Special Features
Ultimaker Nylon is formulated for an enhanced 3D printing experience, serving numerous applications where durability, impact resistance, flexibility, and strength are required. Coupled with proven material profiles in Cura, Ultimaker Nylon is one of the most reliable filaments for your manufacturing needs.
Used by many manufacturers worldwide, Nylon (polyamide) is well-known for its impressive durability, high strength-to-weight ratio, flexibility, low friction, and corrosion resistance. Its ability to withstand significant mechanical stress makes it a great choice for 3D printing tools, functional prototypes, and end-use parts.
Reasons to choose Ultimaker Nylon
- Industrial-grade impact and abrasion resistance
- High strength-to-weight ratio
- Low friction coefficient
- Good corrosion resistance to alkalis and organic chemicals
- Reduced humidity absorption when compared to other Nylon filaments
- Seamless 3D printing experience
- Designed to better resist humidity
- Black | Natural
Ultimaker Nylon Specifications
- Weight: 0.75kg
- Diameter: 2.85mm