Ultimaker Print Core BB (for Support Material)
Professional 3D printing just got more accessible. Maximise the print performance and machine uptime with Ultimaker’s swappable, material-matching print cores. Make the most out of reliable build and support material combinations for geometric freedom.
Free shipping on orders over $149!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Premium Support
- Secure Payments
- Local Stock
Ultimaker Print Core BB Special Features
- Material Matching: Get consistent, high-quality 3D printing results with customised nozzle geometry per material, whether it’s an engineering build material or soluble support
- Quick-to-Change: Quickly swap print cores and switch between different material combinations for a more time-efficient workflow
- Accurate Temperature Reading: Maintain the perfect temperature for an even better quality print – with automatic, accurate temperature readings
Ultimaker Print Core BB Specifications
- Supported Materials:
- 0.4mm | 0.8mm Print Core BB: PVA
- Do not use Print core BB for build materials (e.g. PLA, ABS, CPE, CPE+, Nylon, PC, TPU 95A, PP, Breakaway)
- Please note that new versions of the print core do not have silicon rings.
- Compatible Machines:
- Ultimaker 3
- Ultimaker S3
- Ultimaker S5
|Nozzle Size (mm)||