Ultimaker S3 3D Printer
Powerful, Professional 3D Printing
Add the power of easy, professional 3D printing to your desk – with composite material compatibility and an award-winning touch interface.
Leasing finance monthly options available – see calculator below;
Free shipping on orders over $149!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Premium Support
- Secure Payments
- Local Stock
Ultimaker S3 Special Features
The Ultimaker S3 is a dual extrusion 3D printer that delivers high quality, composite-ready performance – in a smaller footprint. Packed with Ultimaker’s latest technology, the Ultimaker S3 is as easy to use as it is powerful, offering the most cost-effective way for disruptive businesses to adopt in-house 3D printing.
- A More Reliable 3D Printing Experience: Active bed levelling ensures great adhesion for every print, while sensors constantly monitor material flow while printing. Combine with rigorously tested print profiles in Ultimaker Cura software, and you don’t just have a 3D printer – it’s a complete production system to depend on.
- Advanced Active Levelling: Relaible first-layer adhesion, enables unattended use.
- Front Enclosure: Improved printing environment for better print results.
- Flow Sensor: Stay informed when filament runs out to increaase print success.
- Easy Setup & Monitoring: With NFC material recognition and internal camera.
- Composite Materials Compatible: Print parts with high strength and unique properties.
Ultimaker S3 Specifications
- Technology: Fused Filament Fabrication (FFF)
- Print Head: Dual extrusion print head with a unique auto-nozzle lifting system and swappable print cores
- Build Volume (XYZ): 230x190x200mm
- Layer Resolution:
- 0.25mm nozzle: 150-60micron
- 0.4mm nozzle: 200-20micron
- 0.6mm nozzle: 300-20micron
- 0.8mm nozzle: 600-20micron
- XYZ Resolution (Stepper Motor): 6.9, 6.9, 2.5 micron
- Build Speed: <24mm³/s
- Build Plate: Heated glass build plate (20-140°C)
- Nozzle Diameter:
- 0.4mm (included)
- 0.25mm, 0.6mm, 0.8mm (sold separately)
- Operating Sound: <50dBA
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, LAN, USB
- Dimensions (with Bowden tubes and spool holder): 39.4×48.9×63.7cm
- Net Weight: 14.4kg
- Supplied Software:
- Ultimaker Cura: print preparation software
- Ultimaker Connect: print management software
- Ultimaker Cloud: enables remote printing
- Supported OS: MacOS, Windows, and Linux
- Warranty Period: 12 months
- Compatible Accessories:
- Print Core AA: 0.25/0.4/0.8mm quick swap nozzles
- Print Core BB: 0.4/0.8mm nozzles specifically designed for printing soluble support material
- Print Core CC: 0.6mm nozzle ruby-tipped for printing abrasive composites
- Nozzle Covers: replacement covers keep your print head in top condition
- Compatible Materials:
- Easy to print and visual quality: Ultimaker PLA/Tough PLA
- Mechanical Strength: Ultimaker ABS/PC/CPE
- Wear Resistance: Ultimaker Nylon/PP
- Heat Resistance: Ultimaker CPE+
- Flexibility: Ultimaker TPU 95A
- Support: Ultimaker PVA/Breakaway
Ultimaker S3 Further Information
Meet the Ultimaker S3: https://youtu.be/WV2C6YXMJzc
Creating the Ultimaker S3: https://youtu.be/PWLzuAC02Dc