Ultimaker S5 3D Printer Material Station
Productivity to Power Your Business
Seamlessly integrating with the Ultimaker S5, the Material Station redefines material handling to unlock truly 24/7 production.
Free shipping on orders over $149!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Premium Support
- Secure Payments
- Local Stock
Ultimaker S5 Material Station Special Features
- Fast and Easy Loading: Front-facing bay for up to six materials reduces loading time to a few seconds.
- Uninterrupted Printing: Sensors detect when one material spool ends and automatically loads the next.
- Humidity Control: Intellegent atmospheric management keeps relative humidity below 40%.
- Easy Setup and Monitoring: NFC material auto-recognition and seamless integration with Ultimaker software.
- Composite Materials Compatible: Print parts with high strength and unique properties.
- Limitless Configurations: Keep your most-used materials ready to print when you need – Ultimaker and third-party filaments.
Ultimaker S5 Material Station Specifications
- Filament Diameter: 2.85mm
- Material Spool Dimensions
- Width: 50-70mm
- Diameter: 197-203mm
- Core Diameter: >98mm
- Material Capacity: 6 spools
- Material Recognition: Auto-recognition enabled with NFC scanner
- Feeder Type: Dual-geared, abrasion-resistant
- Data Connection: UMB conneciton (included)
- Power Input: 85-264 VAC, max. 125W
- Power Output: Max. 10A (for Ultimaker S5)
- Compatible 3D Printers: Ultimaker S5
- Compatible Materials: Optimised for Ultimaker PLA, Tough PLA, ABS, Nylon, CPE, CPE+, PC, PP, TPU 95A, PVA, Breakaway (Also supports third-party materials)
- Dimensions: 491x438x400mm
- Net Weight: 17.7kg
- Supplied Software:
- Ultimaker Cura: free print preparation software
- Ultimaker Connect: free printer management solution
- Ultimaker Cloud: enables remote printing
- Warranty Period: 12 months